eBay Steals Arrived

So I stumbled across a guy selling Steelers autoed 8x10s that has poorly listed them simply as "Autographed 8x10" with no decent description otherwise. I bid on them all and think I got a steal.

Carnell Lake, Dwight White, Earl Holmes, Mike Wagner and Kordell Stewart...all for $20.99 dlvd.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

nice pickups! great price
    Collecting everything of: Frank Thomas

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (73)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Gotta love when people write titles up poorly!!
    All cards I have grade EX or better (unless noted), I expect the same in return.

SICK
    major steal, congrats! i wish i found this auction lol
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL - BRING ME YOUR STEELERS!

Quote Originally Posted by abeabe View Post
    Gotta love when people write titles up poorly!!
    I know, right? And what's more they all had a start price of .99 or $2. I got the Kordell for .99 and the Wagner and Holmes for $2. I had to go up to $5.50 for the Lake and White. Shipping on them was just $1 each.

Quote Originally Posted by ranks58 View Post
    SICK
    major steal, congrats! i wish i found this auction lol
    He actually had some Pittsburgh hockey players that went for like $1-$2 too. I started to snag them too but I don't follow hockey and didn't know if they were worth grabbing. They were Joe Mullen (went for $1.54) and Patrick Lalime (unsold for .99). I didn't realize until later that Mullen is a hockey HOFer :(

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."