Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High School ttm thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

im 15 not 13 typo so i have no prob that i got norris ttm. and i only really collect mllb stars and i prob have 2/3 of them and norris could be a future one so idt it matters

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool man

Country

Yeah man, go Braves!

Country

Oh sweet man I used to too! We can be buddies!

Country

And cyberer, that's awesome you crashed a Vick signing!! I'd totally do it too!! :) It's just a luck of the draw, and sucks for those that had to actually pay for it hahaha!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

To clarify I got Vick legit at a free radio show, I only raised the idea of crashing a signing. I agree there's nothing wrong with it.

Country

Oh oh, my bad! still cool though! and yeah exactly! did you get my PM?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Ok I am kinda getting tired of Mr. Rugrat or rugarte, not sure which. I just want to say a few things. First you said that its creepy if youre older than them to be sending ttm. Then when you got his age, you said it was creepy to send to a guy older than you. Umm, thats not much logic there now is it? Im not trying to bash anyone, but im the same age as chipper and I have to say, whats the prob sending to guys older than myself?
    Ok now after my rant, I too would love to know if guys in the 16U team would sign. What about guys like Delmonico and Machado? And finally, where did you guys send to Norris. Thanks for dealing with this semi long post

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Thread closed and for those who have broken rules in this thread you will be hearing from me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12