Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High School ttm thread

Country

High School ttm thread

Just sent out to Austin Rivers and Marquis Teague C/O of their high school.

SCF Rewards
    Country

already a thread on this i think...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

LMK about Rivers, I want to send to him as well

Country

LMK about Rivers, I want to send to him as well

No problem

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive gotten rivers ip teague ttm, bradley beal ttm, daniel norris ttm, blake swihart ttm, and bubba starling ttm

BANNED

Country

ive gotten rivers ip teague ttm, bradley beal ttm, daniel norris ttm, blake swihart ttm, and bubba starling ttm

What was the Daniel Norris address you used? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^ What that guy said. I stopped following this awhile ago but that was my exact argument. This kid lives with his parents, and I think this crosses a line into the creepy Chris Hanson territory.

I like that we got perspective from someone actually that age- I am 23 but I always think about my little brother who is in high school and that's messed up IMO.

Country

Yeah I agree cyberer!! thanks!! I mean if that's what they like, then power to them haha. But I would at least wait til their in college...but even so, that could cross the line too. I'm no high school prospect, but as a high school student, would find it kind of weird that's all. But anyway, I'm a big Vick fan too haha...any success from him TTM or in-person? I tried TTM 2 months ago and got nothing

SCF Rewards
    Country

im 13 so...

BANNED

Country

Wow, sending something to their high school!? that's pretty damn pathetic!! First off, when they're in high school, you can't determine how good they'll be. Half the high school stars do nothing in college or the pros!! Second, I'm pretty sure that the players wouldn't want to be flooded with fan mail while they have school work and jobs and other stuff to worry about!! And third, as an 18 year old myself, I would find it pretty creepy to be getting letters for autographs from guys twice my age or even older!! And oh yeah, I'm a really good tennis player and a high school senior, you want my autograph??

-How many requests do you think these guys really get? You really think they're "flooded" with them? If they don't like being bothered at home, they wouldn't bother returing your item!

-So what if you think it's creepy? People want to get autographs from guys like Vick and Roethlisberger. I think wanting something from a person like that is "creepy." Who you want an autograph from is a personal preference

-Bryce Harper was pretty damn good in high school, and many people sent him autograph requests. Now, the guy is nearly impossible to get ttm! This is a chance to get them before they get tons more when they join the Majors...

-And so what if you don't know how good they'll be in the future? With that logic, why bother getting college players or minor leaguers if you don't know how good they'll be?

-Besides, I'm still a couple years younger than Daniel Norris, I'm not some 50 year old

/end of rant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast