Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

A little late, but do you know what kiffins email is? Thanks a lot

It's not a little late at all. Haha It is [email protected] That is his secretary's email. Good luck!

BANNED

Country

On friday (didn't have time to report it) I kind of got a semi email success. I won a Michael Jenkins autographed football on twitter from the Vikings. They had three trivia questions during the week and I got all 3 correct and won! So that should be coming in the mail this week, hopefully.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://myworld.ebay.com/oklahoma5515's Items on eBay

It's not a little late at all. Haha It is [email protected] That is his secretary's email. Good luck!

Just sent an email. Thanks a ton man!

BANNED

Country

Just sent an email. Thanks a ton man!

No problem. Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

contacted ex-flyer Brian Propp through his website, said he was going to send out an auto for me. Awesome!

BANNED

Country

contacted ex-flyer Brian Propp through his website, said he was going to send out an auto for me. Awesome!

Nice. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

tons of great successes in here.. very nice work.

BANNED

Country

tons of great successes in here.. very nice work.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll keep bringing them in.

BANNED

Country

Today brought Purdue Basketball head coach, Matt Painter, on some kind of mix between a giant buisness card and one of those "autograph cards" (that they give away at signings and training camps for people who have nothing to get signed). It came in 15 days....Very cool signature, but a very lame item to put it on. Oh well I ain't complaining, better than nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought Purdue Basketball head coach, Matt Painter, on some kind of mix between a giant buisness card and one of those "autograph cards" (that they give away at signings and training camps for people who have nothing to get signed). It came in 15 days....Very cool signature, but a very lame item to put it on. Oh well I ain't complaining, better than nothing.

Not the best success, but still a success! Congrats!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast