Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 81 to 88 of 88
  1. #81
    Got another one today! Les Miles! 1/0 in a quick 6 days! Signed in silver sharpie and inscribed with "Geaux Tigers!" Such a sweet success from debatebly the best (and my favorite) current SEC coach.

    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

  2. #82
    Well up until 10 minutes ago, my greatest email success ever was Tony Dungy. When I went to get the mail today I really wasn't expecting what was in it (was hoping for some ttm successes). Steve Young via his foundation in 39 days!!!!!! It looks legit to me, but I will post a couple pics below and would like to know what you guys think. Thanks in advance for your input.



    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

  3. #83
    Got one just like it and it is different than mine. Looks pretty legit. Mine is signed in blue

  4. #84
    That's a sweet success! May I ask which foundation email you used?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbball23 View Post
    Got one just like it and it is different than mine. Looks pretty legit. Mine is signed in blue
    Awesome to hear! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsamatta View Post
    That's a sweet success! May I ask which foundation email you used?
    I don't remember. Sorry.

    ________________________________________

    Got another one in today! Tom Izzo in 40 days!!! I sent it the same day as the young one. I'm not home right now, so I don't have a pic at the time, I'll put one up when I get home. It was signed in silver sharpie, inscribed "Go State" and (unfortunately) personalized "T0 Alec".
    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

  6. #86
    awesome Young... congrats!

  7. #87
    [QUOTE=Autofreak2842;11890028]


    I don't remember. Sorry.

    ________________________________________

    Funny since it was an email... Go to your Sent folder! Guess you haven't used any of the addresses in the TTM database on this site? Oh wait you have! They didn't post all these success and tease you, they were nice enough to share!

  8. #88
    [QUOTE=TxOutLaw;12449809]
    Quote Originally Posted by Autofreak2842 View Post


    I don't remember. Sorry.

    ________________________________________

    Funny since it was an email... Go to your Sent folder! Guess you haven't used any of the addresses in the TTM database on this site? Oh wait you have! They didn't post all these success and tease you, they were nice enough to share!
    Gmail erases sent messages after a while. And I don't remember what the email was, cause it was some weird one, so even if I looked through everything and saw the address, I probably wouldn't recognize it.

    I don't even really do email attempts anymore, which could probably have been guessed since your post was the 1st one since July.
    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •