Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Autofreak2842's email successes

I recently started sending email requests. I sent my first one about 4 days ago. i have sent 26 requests (is that too many?) in the last 4 days. I got my first success today so i decided to make a thread of my successes (assuming I have future ones haha) my first one was:

Ed Hochuli (5X7 "Alec-All my best Ed Hochuli"). Took 4 days. The corners are a little bent, but I wont complain!

BANNED

Country

Today brought two very nice 8X10's....
    Fred Hoiberg ("To:Alec Go CyclonesFred Hoiberg"). Took 5 days. I was a big fan of him when he was with the wolves so this is a nice success.
    Mack Brown (Autographed 8X10 "To Alec Hook 'Em Mack Brown", an 2010 team photo signed by all the players and then a couple of sheets of cards of 2010 players) I heard the autos are fake, but I wouldnt be able to tell either way and I'm very happy with this success.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring More!

BANNED

Country

On Monday I got an authentic autographed 8X10 from former president Bill Clinton. I recieved the picture 5 days after I sent the request, through his foundation's website.

Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet. I'll do that too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Might have to try Hoiberg, I was also a fan when I followed the NBA and the T-Pups weren't awful.

I started sending about two weeks ago, so far I've only gotten Rick Steves (travel guide/show host) and an email from Hochuli that he was sending out a photo.

Best of luck!

BANNED

Country

Might have to try Hoiberg, I was also a fan when I followed the NBA and the T-Pups weren't awful.

I started sending about two weeks ago, so far I've only gotten Rick Steves (travel guide/show host) and an email from Hochuli that he was sending out a photo.

Best of luck!

Give it a shot. I got an email from his secretary about 20 minutes after I sent the request and the autograph came a few days later.

Besto of luck to you too!

Country

lol. 26 is not too much.

BANNED

Country

On friday I recieved an 8X10 signed by Jim Calhoun in silver sharpie. took 30 days.

BANNED

Country

Today ended a very long (email) drought (50 days), when my mom called and said I got an 8X10 signed by Tony Dungy!! Great Success!!

This was sent to my mom's/my summer home in Minnesota, which continues the NO mail (I litterally mean none) drought at my dorm, which began on February 26th. I have stopped having requests sent here, but still hoping for some returns here from my original batch of 26 requests, that I sent out in January, before I leave in mid May.

Country
    See gmbcards's Items on eBay

just emailed clinton foundation

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast