Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    have these for you:
    2010 Topps Attax #29 Sheldon Brown
    2010 Topps Attax #58 Elvis Dumervil

LF Bo Jackson, James Starks, Bills RC's (used for TTM's) or anything on my want list. I'm down for a smaller pwe trade. lmk-thanks
    Hidden Content

Collecting University at Buffalo Bulls (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms
    LF Khalil Mack, James Starks, Bo Jackson, Bills Autos and other stuff off my want list...

Just got two off the list. Please let me know if you can help me with any of the other ones on the list.

Down to 40 cards needed. Please let me know if you can help with any of them.

Down to 40 cards needed to complete this set. Please let me know if you can help with any of them.

Still looking for these 40 cards. Please let me know if you can help with any of them.

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help with any of them.

I still have the ones on my list that you needed before. Let me know. Looking for 2010 Topps FB from my list. Know one is 300 Bradford, but will have to look over again to see what else is left. Have some of other inserts as well for those in need.

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know what you can help with and what you are looking for.

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help with any of them.

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help with any of them and what you are looking for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast