Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2010 Topps Attax

I am looking for the following Topps Attax Base Cards. Please let me know what you can help with and what you are looking for in return. Please be aware these are not the cards that were inseted into the 2010 Topps Packs.

2010 Topps Attax – Addai, Best, Brees, Bush, Byrd, Cassel, Cole, Collins, Dockett, Dwyer, Ellis, Farrior, Flacco, Flowers, Forte, Freeman, Gamble, Grant, Harris, Harrison, Jones-Drew, Long, E. Manning, R. Mathews, Maualuga, C. McCoy, McNabb, Newman, J. Peterson, Portis, Posluszny, A. Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Sharper, A. Smith, Stafford, Tebow, Urlacher, Wells, Deang. Williams
    Last edited by debergfan; 08-11-2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Updated List

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have the Urlacher. Looking for a #ed card or $1 paypal...lmk
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help.

I have Topps Attax Code (unused) Brees, Harris, Harrison, Ch. Johnson, Jones-Drew, A. Rodgers, Urlacher - I have about 90 total topps Attax with unused codes - I would cut you a good deal on all of them if you are interested.

My wants are at lmssportscards.webs.com.

I have the following if you are still looking. A. Rodgers, Ch Johnson and Sharper. I'm working on 2010 Topps FB Set. I can get you a list if you want. Thx

Still looking for these 43 cards. Please let me know if you can help.

Still looking for these cards. Can use any help even if it is just a card or two.

I have

Dockett, Ellis, Jones-Drew, A. Rodgers, Sharper

for sale if interested

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help with anything.

Still looking for these cards. Please let me know if you can help with any from this list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast