Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008 Upper Deck Icons

Set Complete!!!
    Last edited by debergfan; 04-02-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Set Complete

Still looking for these cards to complete this set. Please let me know if you can help.

I have all but 63. Do you have any baseball to trade?
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Still looking for these 15 cards. Please let me know if you can help.

Down to 14 cards. Please let me know if you can help, even if it is just one or two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by debergfan View Post
    I am looking for the following 14 2008 Upper Deck Icons cards to finish off the set. Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return.

2008 Upper Deck Icons 2, 8, 14, 17, 27, 40, 41, 49, 50, 55, 56, 69, 79, 92
    Just checked and I've got all 14 of these for your set. PM me if you still need them.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

Only 10 cards left to complete this set. Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return.

I have #'s 8 & 17. Let me know if you still need them. Thanks
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Newton, Brady BSKB-D. Howard, Durant, Lebron, Griffin

Hidden Content ---

Down to 8 cards to finish this set. Please let me know what you can help with and what you are looking for in return.

i have these if you still need them.

2008 Upper Deck Icons #27 Marion Barber
    2008 Upper Deck Icons #41 Peyton Manning
    2008 Upper Deck Icons #50 Dwayne Bowe
    2008 Upper Deck Icons #79 LaDainian Tomlinson
    Hidden Content

Collecting University at Buffalo Bulls (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms
    LF Khalil Mack, James Starks, Bo Jackson, Bills Autos and other stuff off my want list...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast