Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fglbinger's Items on eBay

Scanner Question - PLEASE Help

Ok, so I bought a new scanner Lexmark X2670. I had an HP 2200c but it is not compatible with my new computer. The software that came on this new scanner doesn't let me "Preview" the scan to fit the card to the full screen. The image is just a small card in the upper corner and I cannot adjust the size or fit it to the full screen. It was so simple on my last one, but I just cannot figure this out. I don't know if I need to download new software or what. Please help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Pheonix Suns
    See thepriest21's Items on eBay

You probably don't have to download new software but rather adjust a setting in the preview/scan section. Try google to find a manual for the scanner. It's kinda difficult to understand what your trying to do exactly, sorry. BTW, this isn't the correct place to post this question.

Edit: try reading this article
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0042753AAxb0vb
    Last edited by BigBerserker; 01-31-2011 at 11:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

or do what i do with mine..after scanning and saving to your photo gallery, click on it and resize it with the fix button