Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

Got two cool successes today!

First through the Tonight Show website, Mr. Jay Leno!

And a very cool historical success, Mr. James R. Leavelle. I'm a big history "freak" so I love this one. Mr. Leavelle is a Pearl Harbor survivor (He was on the USS Whitney at the time of the attack) and he was also the Dallas Police Detective that was holding Lee Harvey Oswald when Jack Ruby jumped out and shot Lee.

A big thank you goes out to Mr. Leavelle! He also answered some questions for me-

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not have a success today, but I have a tribute. Brooklyn Dodger legend Duke Snider passed away today at the age of 84. I received his autograph through TTM about a year ago. R.I.P. Duke.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a very nice one today, Mr. Mike Eruzione, captain of that famous 1980 "Miracle On Ice" U.S. Olympic Hockey Team. Than you so much, Mr. Eruzione!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got three successes today!

First off a very cool one former Disney Animator, and Disney Legend Tyrus Wong (He worked on the movie Bambi). He was 100 and still going strong! Thank you so much Mr. Wong!

Next we have the 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush (I believe this is autopen) Still cool though!

And Bush's Dad George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States (I believe this is autopen as well) It's a very cool shot of him with Babe Ruth!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a really cool success, Dr. James D. Watson! Dr. Watson along Francis Crick discovered the structure of DNA. He won the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine and he wrote the book "The Double Helix" (About DNA). Mr. Watson signed two photos for me! He also included a letterhead from the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Thanks Mr. Watson!

Here's photo number 1-

And photo 2-

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love 70's and 80's music, big fan of Phil Collins, Genesis, Journey, Chicago, ZZ Top, etc. I sent Steve Hackett (Former guitarist for Genesis) an e-mail through his website and asked for a photo. He replied back and said no problem. Thanks Steve!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a sweet one today! Sent them a LOR, Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison, Rick Harrison, Austin "Chumlee" Russell, and Richard "The Old Man" Harrison Sr, The Pawn Stars!

Thanks guys, really appreciate you sending me this!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really unique stuff in here. Amazing! Keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank ya' sir! I shall do that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And Bush's Dad George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States (I believe this is autopen as well) It's a very cool shot of him with Babe Ruth!

It might not be an autopen- H. W. tends to sign authentically TTM...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast