Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

Got a nice success "The Killer" Jerry Lee Lewis today! Quite possibly one of the greatest piano players of all-time and most known for his song "Great Balls Of Fire". He signed all three photos I sent him! This is an awesome success! Thanks Mr. Lewis!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys! Got two awesome successes yesterday from two TV legends!

First off..."This Is Jeopardy! With your host....Alex Trebek!" I got the host of "Jeopardy!" since 1984, Mr. Alex Trebek! He signed all three photos I sent him in silver Sharpie, they look awesome! Thank you Mr. Trebek!

"It's Saturday Night Live!" Yesterday I also received Mr. Don Pardo, the announcer for the sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live"! Mr. Pardo signed both photos I sent him in red and also signed the back of both photos! Thanks Mr. Pardo!

Last edited by ryeinc; 10-01-2011 at 02:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly got my greatest TTM success of all-time today! ....But I have my doubts All comments on authenticity ARE welcomed!

Well as you guys may or may not know I'm a HUGE Cubs fan and today after almost a year, I got a return from Mr. Cub himself, Ernie Banks. The card is awesome, and it looks even better with the signature on it! If this is real then.....I'm speechless! But I'm not sure As I said, all comments on authenticity are welcomed. Hopefully it's the real deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

When you're writing TTMs, and you need a success. Who ya' gonna' call? RAY PARKER JR.! HAHA! Got an awesome success today from the man behind the "Ghostbusters" theme song! Sent this last year. He signed two photos for me and inscribed them "To Ryan". He also signed a piece of "Ghostbusters" sheet music that I had. Last year I jokingly had the sheet music signed by my band director and then I sent it to Ray. Ray made it out to the "Escambia High School Band Program" as a I requested. My band director didn't know I did that, I'm gonna' get it framed and give it to him as a gift. Thanks Ray!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a nice addition to my Southern Politicians collection today, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee! Huck was the Governor from 1996 to 2007 and he also ran for the Republican Presidential Nomination in 2008. He now hosts the show "Huckabee" on Fox News. I sent him two photos and he signed both! And check out who's with him in that top photo! He was a big supporter of Huck when he ran for President!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice successes! I like the variety of stuff you're getting there.

The Ernie Banks looks fantastic!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Huckabee! He has eluded me for some time! I may have to try him again! How long did it take and what address did you use?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Huckabee! He has eluded me for some time! I may have to try him again! How long did it take and what address did you use?

It took around two to three weeks!

I used this address-

Mike Huckabee
    Huckabee
    1211 Avenue of the Americas
    Floor 18
    New York, NY 10036

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got two pretty cool successes yesterday!

First, as you guys may or may not know I'm currently collecting the signatures of Southern Politicians. I emailed the Mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida and requested an autograph and received a signed photo yesterday. Now I believe it is an AP or PP (Authenticity comments are welcomed) however, he sent two cool bonus items. A St. Petersburg magnet and a pin! Thanks Mr. Foster!

Also I got an unexpected success yesterday from Purdue Head Coach Danny Hope! I requested a fanpack from Purdue and lo and behold, an autograph was in it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Stuff! I'm pretty sure a mayor is not going to use an autopen! (besides Bloomberg) That one looks real!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast