Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seven20sports's Items on eBay

Give us your feedback!! Seven 20 Sports

Good evening SCF,

We're about 97% finished with the design of the website, and we're ready for some feedback. You guys are always so helpful, so please do us a huge favor. Visit the site at www.seven20sports.com, navigate around, and let us know what you think about the design of the site. We're still working out a few kinks, but we think we're real close. We're really interested in what you all think about how easy it is to find what your looking for or shop around, if the design is good, etc....

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're working on the ability to offer discounted coupons for your feedback and help!

Thanks,

Brad
    [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

When you navigate into the secondary screen that shows what products are available in F/S Helmets or whatever the "shop by team" drop down is a little oversized and overlaps into the banner. (Sorry it was a small thing, just thought you may want to know)

Also, it might be easier within the "shop by team" drop down to sub categorize by college/baseball/NFL, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree it would be easier to sub categorize them, also the part that says new arrival, great investment, and outlet items should be direct links to the pages that they are for, I thought they were links, but when I clicked them nothing happened. The part tha cycles through the top should have links too. I hate clicking on a picture thing like that and not having the items come up. Same thing when you click on the Bush Jersey, I want links to directly get directly to the item you are looking at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All great points, some of which were already being worked on. Thanks guys!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody feel like giving some feedback tonight! You guys are always so helpful! Great feedback already...