Awesome Garage Sale Finds from this weekend and last!

I love garage saling. I usually go every week and usually I just find stuff to sell but this weekend and last weekend I found some sweet sports memorabilia.
    This weekend I found these
    Found some awesome stuff at garage sales yesterday! One of the Sayers is for trade

Single one is signed by Dwayne Bowe. The dual signed is Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long.

Last weekend:
    Whitey was $5 anytime you can get a signed ball that cheap you get it because the ball itself is like $20. The helmet was signed by Josh Brown. I didn't know that at the time and paid $10. Mini helmets by themselves are $25-$30 so I decided to get it for that reason. Not ft or fs
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Congratulations! Love the Gayle Sayers autos as well! Really cool that he was reading picks at the draft last weekend and you were getting his autos on the cheap at the same time!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I wish I had garage sales like that around my house!

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Congratulations! Love the Gayle Sayers autos as well! Really cool that he was reading picks at the draft last weekend and you were getting his autos on the cheap at the same time!
    Thank You! I only paid $2 per auto and came with a COA for Sayers
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Super Lucky great hunting
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content