New to TTM and Printing my own pics, need help

Hi guys, I introduced myself in the proper thread and wanted to post my questions. I'm new to ttm and printing my own pictures and am kind of lost on how to go about sending ttm. Do most of you just write a little letter to the person saying you are a fan and requesting an auto? I've always paid for my stuff so this is all really new to me lol.

I obviously understand that a SASE is a must, but do I need to send a marker with the picture, especially if I want a certain color?

Where is the best place that will print pictures without copyright laws? I'm planning on finding images on google and using them. Are there 1 HR photo places or stores with kiosks that I can just upload to a memory stick? Or online would work too.

adoramapix.com is a great site to print pic from. I've been using them for 6 months and the quality is better than anyone else out there and the price is the best. I highly recommend the Lustre prints, it's like a matte glossy combo. For send pics, I recommend rigid photo mailers for the return and a regular envelope for sending it to the person. So just place the photo mailer in the envelope with your letter. I never include a pen or marker.