Need help identifying Padres autographs

Hi SCF team! I could really use some help identifying some Padres autographs on a baseball. The ball is a 1999 Padres Spring Training baseball, but I'm not sure that all of the autographs on the ball are from then.

I have been able to identify 2 of the autographs as Trevor Hoffman (top of photo #1) and Buddy Carlyle (top of photo #2).

Any help to identify the remaining autographs would be greatly appreciated!

I would look for a roster that lists numbers from the '99 and possibly following seasons and cross reference those that are on the ball. Should be fairly easy from there.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    I would look for a roster that lists numbers from the '99 and possibly following seasons and cross reference those that are on the ball. Should be fairly easy from there.
    Tried that already and still couldn't figure out the signatures. That's why I posted this in the forum.

Top sig on the bottom left photo is Sterling Hitchcock.

Quote Originally Posted by RED BARON TX View Post
    Top sig on the bottom left photo is Sterling Hitchcock.
    Good call. I don;t think I would have gotten that one.

The one underneath the logo is Trevor Hoffman, no doubt about that. The others I can toss some ideas around, but nothing for sure... Ashby might be in there someplace?
    Zack, the Detroit Tigers & TTM/IP autograph collector
    I don't check here often, so PM me if you can't wait.

I DO NOT support the Panini/new Donruss company and am not interested in there cards.
    Please refrain from offering those in trades with me

Hidden Content