Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Any Luck With Arizona Fall League?

    Has anyone sent out cards to the AFL and/or had any successes?

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #2
    I sent some out not too long ago. Not expecting too many coming back, but I'm hopeful.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittzerland View Post
    I sent some out not too long ago. Not expecting too many coming back, but I'm hopeful.
    If you don't mind me asking, who did you send to? Who do you think you have the best shot at?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by zooiiks View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, who did you send to? Who do you think you have the best shot at?
    Sent to:

    Paul DeJong
    Courtney Hawkins
    Francis Martes
    Aaron Rowand
    Anthony Alford
    Franklin Barreto
    Conner Greene
    Ian Happ
    Frankie Montas
    Duane Underwood
    Bradley Zimmer
    Luiz Gohara
    Drew Jackson
    Jared Sandberg
    DJ Stewart
    Brett Phillips
    Greg Bird
    Gavin Cecchini
    Carlos Mendoza
    Dillon Tate
    Tyler Wade
    Taylor Ward
    Trey Ball
    Mauricio Dubon
    Yoan Moncada
    Michael Kopech
    Nick Gordon


    Expecting to get a couple back. Based off of other stuff in the TTM manager, will probably get back from Gohara, Ward, Sandberg, and Happ. Moncada would be extremely unlikely, but I would literally die if I got it back signed.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittzerland View Post
    Sent to:

    Paul DeJong
    Courtney Hawkins
    Francis Martes
    Aaron Rowand
    Anthony Alford
    Franklin Barreto
    Conner Greene
    Ian Happ
    Frankie Montas
    Duane Underwood
    Bradley Zimmer
    Luiz Gohara
    Drew Jackson
    Jared Sandberg
    DJ Stewart
    Brett Phillips
    Greg Bird
    Gavin Cecchini
    Carlos Mendoza
    Dillon Tate
    Tyler Wade
    Taylor Ward
    Trey Ball
    Mauricio Dubon
    Yoan Moncada
    Michael Kopech
    Nick Gordon


    Expecting to get a couple back. Based off of other stuff in the TTM manager, will probably get back from Gohara, Ward, Sandberg, and Happ. Moncada would be extremely unlikely, but I would literally die if I got it back signed.
    Many thanks!

  7. #6
    Got my first AFL TTM back today: Paul DeJong 1/1 in 33 days

  8. #7
    I got RTS on Paul DeJong do you mind sharing what address you used? I got Austin bomber back yesterday signed 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittzerland View Post
    Got my first AFL TTM back today: Paul DeJong 1/1 in 33 days

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesBruins5 View Post
    I got RTS on Paul DeJong do you mind sharing what address you used? I got Austin bomber back yesterday signed 1/1
    c/o Glendale Desert Dogs
    10710 W. Camelback Rd
    Phoenix, AZ 85037

  10. #9
    Weird same address I used
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittzerland View Post
    c/o Glendale Desert Dogs
    10710 W. Camelback Rd
    Phoenix, AZ 85037

  11. #10
    Got my second AFL TTM back today: Drew Jackson 1/1 in 56 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THIS_SCRIPT == 'login'