Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres what my nephews pulled: a Koji Uehara commerative patch card, Carlos Marmol patch card, marlon byrd jersey card, and matt garza jersey card. lame..... i wished he would have gotten something better, and for the diamond card giveaway a 94 tim raines card. totally worth defending myself over. oh well at least i did a good deed giving 2 new collectors a few jersey cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

Nice, to that guy got beat up over these cards? Glad to see the kids got them instead

Heres what my nephews pulled: a Koji Uehara commerative patch card, Carlos Marmol patch card, marlon byrd jersey card, and matt garza jersey card. lame..... i wished he would have gotten something better, and for the diamond card giveaway a 94 tim raines card. totally worth defending myself over. oh well at least i did a good deed giving 2 new collectors a few jersey cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See 45105's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

yeah what did you get in the packs? :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

a Koji Uehara commerative patch card, Carlos Marmol patch card, marlon byrd jersey card, and matt garza jersey card, itll start them off though in the hobby
    yeah what did you get in the packs? :P

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Way to go! This Story made my day. I know a couple people who search packs who are good friends of mine. They just Resell them for $6-$12. I to am From MN and never buy any retail packs knowing that they have been gone through.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just dont trust retail the only time ill buy cards from a retail store is if i want to buy a blaster box or card storage supplies, i prefer card stores and online card dealers like dacardworld.com theres more variety, cheaper prices, better people,and no packsearching.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Pheonix Suns
    See thepriest21's Items on eBay

What an epic story! The crazy guy does all the work, and you run off with the goods. You sir, are a true hustler.

SCF Rewards
    Country

funny

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd never resort to violence, but the pack searchers make me think twice about that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast