Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: st conversations

SCF Rewards
    Country

So far I'm batting....4/17 for ST.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I went with the shortest mailing that I have did for ST in years with 90 requests. My first went out last Saturday and yesterday my first return from this ST arrived back. I am glad I waited as I would have never tried Vlad without seeing those early returns and he was my first success this season. I'd say two thirds of my list were big names and long shots. I will be excited to see each return this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so far this ST i am 0-20

got a good feeling this will/may change monday!

SCF Rewards
    Country

im 3/30- its still early in the return season, we have to stay strong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went with the shortest mailing that I have did for ST in years with 90 requests. My first went out last Saturday and yesterday my first return from this ST arrived back. I am glad I waited as I would have never tried Vlad without seeing those early returns and he was my first success this season. I'd say two thirds of my list were big names and long shots. I will be excited to see each return this year.

I wasn't even thinking of sending to Vlad because I knew from his time with the Rangers and LAA he did pre-prints. I was hoping to catch him during games at OPACY, but when I saw some success, I quickly sent one out to him. All the other people that have sent on that day have gotten their request back....I'm praying I'll get something this week from Vladdy!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm about 0/15 so far, but most of my guys were big names or guys who sign eventually (CC, Votto, etc.). Hoping to see Uehera, Mariano, and Vlad back here shortly though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im 1-8 so far but still feeling very optimistic.

BANNED

Country

I'm still waiting for my Vlad! Sent it 2/26. I'm hoping it comes back soon and am thinking maybe it'll take awhile to travel to CA from FL...

But right now, I'm like 0/20+ But I threw a Bobby Doerr request in the mail to slow my drought ;)

EDIT-You guys think I should try sending an 8x10 to Vlad tomorrow? Or is it too late?
    Last edited by TTMcardMaster; 03-07-2011 at 11:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still waiting for my Vlad! Sent it 2/26. I'm hoping it comes back soon and am thinking maybe it'll take awhile to travel to CA from FL...

But right now, I'm like 0/20+ But I threw a Bobby Doerr request in the mail to slow my drought ;)

EDIT-You guys think I should try sending an 8x10 to Vlad tomorrow? Or is it too late?

I sent before almost everyone that already got theirs (2/23) and I haven't gotten nothing. I thought for sure it would come today, but I'm starting to panic now, and I'm sending out another one tomorrow (3/8).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone, new guy here. I sent out a few before finding this site and so far I'm 0/10. It's still early and I only mailed out the first 6 like two weeks ago so I'm staying optimistic. I'm an Astros fan and I may have made a mistake sending to them all at once, I guess we'll see. Thanks for all the input and information. I'm slowly learning.

I am 1/1 on fan pack though so that makes me happy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast