Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan1988 View Post
    I've sent about 3 requests so far to the Dodgers but I've gotten nothing so far. They are my favorite team and I wrote a very nice letter to them stating how I'm a third generation fan so I thought I'd at least get something.
    I actually requested mine back in August, and recently got it back last week. Keep trying, and you'll get something. The fan pack is one of the better ones, but nothing to brag about. Good luck!

Finally got from the Dodgers today. Came with an oversized card of Kemp and Kershaw, a Dodgertown bracelet, a pencil, and a magazine. I really like the bracelet. It reminds me of the livestrong ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cfagent0 View Post
    Tampa Yankees, great fan pack. They spent over $7 in postage.
    Do you guys send a email or do you send a letter. For the tampa bay yankees.
    Last edited by vikesfan40; 02-27-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Twins, Braves, and Yankees ask you to send a post card. The rest you can email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the team's webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by SolacE View Post
    Twins, Braves, and Yankees ask you to send a post card. The rest you can email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the team's webpage.
    Phillies, Mets and Cubs are also via post card.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan1988 View Post
    Finally got from the Dodgers today. Came with an oversized card of Kemp and Kershaw, a Dodgertown bracelet, a pencil, and a magazine. I really like the bracelet. It reminds me of the livestrong ones.

got mine saturday minus the pencil but i got some stickers istead
    Hidden Content
    have 4016 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

Quote Originally Posted by vikesfan40 View Post
    Do you guys send a email or do you send a letter. For the tampa bay yankees.
    What'd they send?

Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    What'd they send?
    here is my video of it

was the tampa yankees an email or a ttm?
    3526 Different Detroit Lions
    4150 Different Detroit Tigers (Through K)
    Master Ultra Checklist (5777/9338 = 61.87 %)
    Steve Breaston (144/566 = 25.44%)
    WTTF: ALL Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and Josh Koscheck cards Hidden Content

Boston Red Sox : fenway dirt, photos, sticker, 2011 schedule, letter of thanks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast