Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

I've sent about 3 requests so far to the Dodgers but I've gotten nothing so far. They are my favorite team and I wrote a very nice letter to them stating how I'm a third generation fan so I thought I'd at least get something.

I actually requested mine back in August, and recently got it back last week. Keep trying, and you'll get something. The fan pack is one of the better ones, but nothing to brag about. Good luck!

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Bench (366)
    Country

Finally got from the Dodgers today. Came with an oversized card of Kemp and Kershaw, a Dodgertown bracelet, a pencil, and a magazine. I really like the bracelet. It reminds me of the livestrong ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins

Tampa Yankees, great fan pack. They spent over $7 in postage.

Do you guys send a email or do you send a letter. For the tampa bay yankees.
    Last edited by vikesfan40; 02-27-2011 at 05:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins, Braves, and Yankees ask you to send a post card. The rest you can email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the team's webpage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins, Braves, and Yankees ask you to send a post card. The rest you can email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the team's webpage.

Phillies, Mets and Cubs are also via post card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Finally got from the Dodgers today. Came with an oversized card of Kemp and Kershaw, a Dodgertown bracelet, a pencil, and a magazine. I really like the bracelet. It reminds me of the livestrong ones.

got mine saturday minus the pencil but i got some stickers istead

Blog Entries
    Country

Do you guys send a email or do you send a letter. For the tampa bay yankees.

What'd they send?

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is my video of it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seminolesfan16's Items on eBay

was the tampa yankees an email or a ttm?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boston Red Sox : fenway dirt, photos, sticker, 2011 schedule, letter of thanks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast