2011 NCAA/College Fan Pack Thread
Didn't see a thread for the college teams, and after seeing what I got today, I thought I'd go ahead and start one.
The UTEP Miners sent a fantastic fan pack:
- 3 "Welcome to the Gun Show" Orange T-Shirts
- 2 Packs of Miners Silly Bandz
- 2 Orange Beaded UTEP Medallions
- 1 UTEP Mini-Flag
- 2 Men's Basketball Schedule Posters
- 2 Women's Basketball Schedule Posters
- 2 Softball Schedule Posters
- 2 Women's Tennis Schedule Posters
Contact Information: http://utepathletics.cstv.com/feedba...-feedback.html
nice how long did it take to get it?
Between two and three weeks.
Originally Posted by dwighthoward
I've gotten Purdue and Tennesee
From the following schools:
- Wake Forest - Posters / Schedules
- Colorado - Posters / Schedules
- Nebraska - Posters / Schedules
- Ok St. - Posters / Schedules
- Texas - Mack Brown / Team Photo with Pre-Auto / sheet of cards
- Cinci - Shirt / 2 plush's
- Pitt - Program / Posters
- Louisville - (3) Shirts / bands / Posters
- St. Johns - Key Chain / Bag
- West Virginia - Posters
- Indiana - Coach Photo / Posters
- Michigan - NASCAR / light switch plates / laynard / (2) coozies
- Airforce - Shirt / Flag
- Wyoming - Mouse pad / organizer
- Stanford - Posters
- Washington - Shirt / Team set of football cards
- Washington St. - Posters
- Georgia - Posters
- Memphis - Posters
- Mississippi - (3) programs including eggbowl / Shirt / Hat
- La Tech - (2) Laynards / Foam Finger / pin that lights up
a nice texas flag
2 poster (basketball women and men)
(2) Men's Basketball Posters
(1) Women's Basketball Poster
(1) Women's Tennis Poster
(2) Packs of Sillybandz
(20) 2011 Tennis/Softball pocket schedules
I wish I had gotten the Texas flag like above poster but maybe since I'm in Texas they assumed I had one ha.
Drexel Dragons (Colonial Athletic Association):
- 1 Dragons Keychain
- 1 "I am a Dragon" yellow lanyard
- 1 2010-2011 Spring Sports Packet
- A note thanking me for contacting them and being a fan
did you just email them or did you actually mail them a fan letter with postage?
Sorry, but I'm totally new to all of this...
Man, I would think the posting of the email address with my successes would be a dead giveaway.
Originally Posted by mightymaus8698