Central AR Sportscard Collectors Convention

This show will feature 100 tables and will mark the FIRST time BGS has performed on-site review in Arkansas!

Below are the times and location... This will be a great opportunity for any AR, OK, LA, TN, MS, MO, KS resident as well as others to attend a great BGS show with on-site review and wide array of dealers. The facilities are brand new with excellent lighting for viewing those difficult to judge cards. All amenities available ranging from on site concessions to easy freeway access and local dining.

Collectors/dealers can PM for additional info.

Info is also featured in the BGS show calendar.

CONWAY EXPO CENTER & FAIRGROUNDS
    2505 EAST OAK STREET CONWAY, AR

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH 9:00am-5:00pm

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH 12:00pm-5:00pm

ADMISSION $2 PER PERSON

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED PM OR CALL WILL WORK

AARON MOLTON
    501-317-5639

OR ME

JERMAINE BURTON
    501-650-6667
    EMAIL: J2SHORT812000@YAHOO.COM
    Last edited by j2short812000; 02-14-2011 at 03:40 AM.
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

2. Wata Photo
    can a mod plz send this post to the events section of the forum
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Moved. Please include phone and email contact information for event promoter. Thanks!
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Reminder this weekend is the big event!!!!
    Hidden Content