Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

!! ** Complete sets anyone? **!!

Hi

Let me know what complete sets you have - any years, base, parallels, inserts

They just need to be complete

70-s and 80-s sets i can use even non complete! Let me know what is condition of cards and what is missed..

And for sure - let me know what do you ned in return!
    Looking for:
    1) Larionov, Fedorov, Selanne, Malkin, Mogilny, Bure, Pechurski (pens goalie), + Kharlamov, Tretiak, Maltsev, Mikhailov, Myshkin, Mylnikov, Krutov and all the rest team-USSR. Mostly #d/10 and less, especially 1/1 !
    2) Alexander Pechurski, Cedric Desjardins and Mark Visentin high ends and print plates 1/1

who else here?
    Looking for:
    1) Larionov, Fedorov, Selanne, Malkin, Mogilny, Bure, Pechurski (pens goalie), + Kharlamov, Tretiak, Maltsev, Mikhailov, Myshkin, Mylnikov, Krutov and all the rest team-USSR. Mostly #d/10 and less, especially 1/1 !
    2) Alexander Pechurski, Cedric Desjardins and Mark Visentin high ends and print plates 1/1

I have a couple...will e-mail you.
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Dominion Tomas Tatar Emerald /5

PM sent
    Looking for:

check my inventory if you like. i have a bunch of cards from 80-81, 81-82 and 84-85 opc. they are mostly exmt-nm with some of the opc rough cuts. i also have some 90-91 opc premier sets i can move. cheaper set but lots of rcs.

PM has been sent
    Looking for:

who else have complete sets?
    Looking for:

come on guys!
    Looking for:

I have an 03-04 Classic Portraits base set of 100.
    My wants and some of my traders are here:
    Hidden Content

may have a few base sets of newer black diamond,ud,fleer ultra,i'll check and see what i have

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast