Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone. I have been away from collecting autos for a while as I have been focusing on school mainly. Now that it has let up a bit, I am back in business! Soon enough I am going to start sending out some more requests as well as update everyone with what I received during my "break". I am definitely glad to be back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

During The Break I Received:

UCLA Basketball Coach Ben Howland Personalized

New Mexico Basketball Coach Steve Alford Personalized and Go Lobos

Houston Rockets Player Kevin Martin (My favorite success so far)

BANNED

Country

During The Break I Received:

UCLA Basketball Coach Ben Howland Personalized

New Mexico Basketball Coach Steve Alford Personalized and Go Lobos

Houston Rockets Player Kevin Martin (My favorite success so far)

Nice stuff. Have you toned down your requests, too, lately? Email seems to be dying, my successes are way down and I get many more "send an SASE" or no responeses. Have you had the same?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Have you toned down your requests, too, lately? Email seems to be dying, my successes are way down and I get many more "send an SASE" or no responeses. Have you had the same?

Well, I just started back up again and sent some out, Im trying to get current athletes.
    I sent to some soccer players today, tennis tomorrow.
    I will let you know if they say yes or ask for a sase.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a pretty cool email response today.

I emailed Thaddeus Young via his website (Im a big sixer fan) and got a response saying to email the secretary who emailed me back if I plan on going to any games next year, and she said she would try to arrange me to meet Thad. I thought that was cool.

BANNED

Country

Got a pretty cool email response today.

I emailed Thaddeus Young via his website (Im a big sixer fan) and got a response saying to email the secretary who emailed me back if I plan on going to any games next year, and she said she would try to arrange me to meet Thad. I thought that was cool.

That's awesome. He ssems like a real cool guy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234