Page 1 of 770 12341151101501 ... LastLast

Official Monday Night Raw & Smackdown Thread

We keep adding onto other threads to discuss what's going on so I figured we might as well have a thread for just that purpose.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting John Wallace

Anyone else excited to see Taker return for the 300th time?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

which undertaker will it be? the redneck american badass or the gothic ministry of darkness or just the good ole deadman?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting John Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by geoffyb View Post
    which undertaker will it be? the redneck american badass or the gothic ministry of darkness or just the good ole deadman?
    I'd mark for the ministry Taker, but that wouldn't be very PG..it'll be the same old Taker..I don't see why they'd make a vignette for him though, kinda odd.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

yea I think it will be the same old Undertaker as well...the "PG" version lol, I want to see them do something with Diesel...sort of odd that they brought him in for the Rumble but haven't seen him since.
    Hidden Content
    Who do I collect? Football: Ahman Green, Greg Jennings, Mike McCarthy
    Wrestling: Shawn Michaels (Have: 171/181 = 94.47% Complete) <---Official Cards Including 1/1's

i wanna c who is watchin taker
    Thinking!!!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    wouldnt it make sense to wresle Kane for his return at Wrestlemania? Another Victory to add to the streak

i honestly think its hhh watchin him...hhh wants to retire here soon so i think they shuld do taker vs hhh n have michaels b ref n have it streak vs career that wuld b kool
    Thinking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dherm360 View Post
    wouldnt it make sense to wresle Kane for his return at Wrestlemania? Another Victory to add to the streak
    Nope, it wouldn't be that great of a draw, who really wants to see Kane vs Taker at Mania again?

Quote Originally Posted by snf_sportscollect View Post
    i honestly think its hhh watchin him...hhh wants to retire here soon so i think they shuld do taker vs hhh n have michaels b ref n have it streak vs career that wuld b kool
    And way to predictable..
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I heard Sting may be coming to WWE to wrestle Taker at WrestleMania...but then again it's only speculation
    Hidden Content
    Who do I collect? Football: Ahman Green, Greg Jennings, Mike McCarthy
    Wrestling: Shawn Michaels (Have: 171/181 = 94.47% Complete) <---Official Cards Including 1/1's

Page 1 of 770 12341151101501 ... LastLast