Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 487 of 856 FirstFirst ... 387437477484485486487488489490497537587 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 8556
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sexual Chocolate chants ftw

Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Daniel Bryan is the definition of boring, so i'm glad I don't watch Smackdown because I won't have to watch him. I get he's a great wrestler, but those guys are replacable. A guy with the charisma of CM Punk or Miz is what entertains me as well as the gist of the WWE audience these days.

Bryan can atleast say he's a WWE champion, Smackdown is just handing out charity titles right now. Kane, Christian, Bryan, Henry (except he had an extremely entertaining run)

yeah I get disappointed every time he comes on TV, he's a boring mid-card wrestler. Should never have any sniff of the top prize. Its not even believable that he could honestly beat up, outwrestle and pin someone like Mark Henry, Big Show, Randy Orton. He might be seen as a U.S. champ but even that is a stretch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

but yet people support miz as wwe champ...haters be hatin'

with the above comment i can replace bryan with the miz and it fits just the same. just sit back and watch. it has to be more entertaining than del rio's title run. at least the crowd wanted bryan to win and were chanting his name before he even came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

Sexual Chocolate chants ftw

haha that was awesome, he smiled a little bit too. It looked like he wanted to either laugh or say something about it but then stuck to the script lol...too funny, gotta love the WWE Universe

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha that was awesome, he smiled a little bit too. It looked like he wanted to either laugh or say something about it but then stuck to the script lol...too funny, gotta love the WWE Universe

Gotta love Philly crowds. They needed some good crowds like New York and Philly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any one who is saying they find D Bryan boring but claim to have loved Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit is ether stupid or just being a hater. they are cut from the exact same cloth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Any one who is saying they find D Bryan boring but claim to have loved Eddie Guerrero or Chris Benoit is ether stupid or just being a hater. they are cut from the exact same cloth.

wow, nice of you to start insulting members because they have a varying opinion of a wrestler than your own

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, nice of you to start insulting members because they have a varying opinion of a wrestler than your own

Totally agree everyone has their own opinions i for one cant stand daniel bryan but respect that others do. I for one am a huge Christian fan an i respect the people that hate him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Really, we have to use name calling. Every has their own opinions on who should be champion and who shouldn't be. There is no need to be calling people stupid like we are back in the 5th grade.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

but yet people support miz as wwe champ...haters be hatin'

with the above comment i can replace bryan with the miz and it fits just the same. just sit back and watch. it has to be more entertaining than del rio's title run. at least the crowd wanted bryan to win and were chanting his name before he even came out.

Because Miz is entertaining...If we need a good Wrestling match we can watch Ziggler put someone over.

Eddie Guerrero was one of the most entertaining performers I've ever watched. It's not being 'stupid' or a 'hater'.

Daniel Bryan can wrestle, everyone knows it and acknowledges it, he's not good on the mic and doesn't make me want to watch him when he's on TV though.

Page 487 of 856 FirstFirst ... 387437477484485486487488489490497537587 ... LastLast