Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 531 of 856 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541581631 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 8556
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

He will be over, but i'm telling you. There will come a time where we'll all think of Sheamus as we do of Cena..
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

there are still a ton of people who love cena. its all of a sudden a cool thing to hate cena in the last year or so. i have nothing but respect for the guy. he will put anyone over and do what it takes to help everyone out. his promos are cheesy but not near as cheesy as in his hip hop days.

orton is the one i can't understand why people love him so much.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I respect Cena (I think everyone respects him), but I HATE his WWE character. I also haven't just started to dislike it. I've wanted him to turn heel for the past 3 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't think he will ever turn heel for the fact that he is his wrestling character. he is the guy that goes out there and delivers promos and wrestles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't think he will ever turn heel for the fact that he is his wrestling character. he is the guy that goes out there and delivers promos and wrestles.

So was Hogan! lol never say never! If they turned him heel it would be when nobody expects it.

Also what do you guys think about Cena saying that his match vs The Rock would be for the title? You think the creative team will just throw that out the window? or did they never really have intentions of doing this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

So was Hogan! lol never say never! If they turned him heel it would be when nobody expects it.

Also what do you guys think about Cena saying that his match vs The Rock would be for the title? You think the creative team will just throw that out the window? or did they never really have intentions of doing this?

well it's far too late now for that to happen but I think they may have thought about it and decided to pull the plug on it and sweep in under the rug and hope people forgot about it

SCF Rewards
    Country

can't even compare cena and hogan. hogans heel turn was many many years after he had been in the game. a generation of fans had come and gone. cena has been wrestling for what 8 years or so? not enough time for a generation to forget that he is their absolute hero.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

can't even compare cena and hogan. hogans heel turn was many many years after he had been in the game. a generation of fans had come and gone. cena has been wrestling for what 8 years or so? not enough time for a generation to forget that he is their absolute hero.

he's been with WWE since 2002 I believe, but I would agree with you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cena has been with the wwe for 10 years. "Hulkamania" started in 84' he turned heel in 96' ...12 years...he was in the game for much longer but yea. IM comparing the fact that they were both at there peak in Popularity with fans, as well as in their prime. If Cena turns heel soon kids/fans wont stop watching? they will watch more.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

This definitely hurt the Rock tonight in my opinion.

Page 531 of 856 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541581631 ... LastLast