Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 566 of 856 FirstFirst ... 66466516556563564565566567568569576616666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

that sadly took about 25 minutes

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Mr. Excitement did a fine job i'm sure (not watching). Big Show needs to retire.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

the Miz took his weekly beating and a loss

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

the miz is now development talent. johnny kills ratings

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny how Cena cracked on his voice but he did nothing.Laurenitis will only bully wrestlers who fear his authority.Others just laugh at him.Listen to us.....criticizing something that is made up lmao....
    ~~Dave C.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I can't believe it.....I ENJOYED A CENA PROMO.

Must be because I am in a good mood with college being finished for the semester haha.

Planet Funk continues to roll.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I may be wrong, but for a "heel" character to work they need to win don't they? Granted I like it when the "heel" character looses, but as a whole they have been loosing a lot recently. I think... Am I wrong?

-Robert Lewis

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I agree, Lesnar losing still grinds my gears.

Now the whole lawyer thing.....

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Some thoughts.

Raw was ok.

The Cena promo went well. Actually I got cut off watching it as he was in John L. face yelling loser.

Funkasaurus is a good inclusion as it draws in the kids to participate. So I give this angle somewhat of a thumbs up in that aspect.

Jericho is about the best selling guy that I've seen. He's always solid & stable.

Where is the Rock? I must be missing something seeing that I thought he'd be appearing more often.

Kofi & R-Truth together, that seems to me to be a tag team duo made in heaven. I base this on how the appear together.

The people power gimmick hasn't really gone over yet. And will it, that I can't be too confident on.

It's good to have Raw on a weekly basis. I was amazed at how many people tune in for the show compared to other sporting events. This entertainment is much bigger than I realize.

Finally here to get the TV experience over to the card collecting experience, eh that would be a fun thing to watch happen & be part of. I think word of mouth is the best way to grab wrestling fans who aren't in tune with cards yet. Hey if they are already buying merchandise, how's it far fetched to shift them over to the card market?

The wrestling card industry has so much room to grow, I can't even put into words the potential.

Brian
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 05-17-2012 at 06:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Kofi & R-Truth together, that seems to me to be a tag team duo made in heaven. I base this on how the appear together.

I agree 100%. I have always been a fan of Kofi, but he never seemed to get any credit in singles competition. Then they paired Kofi with Evan Bourne, and for some reason I never bought into it. I never saw any charisma from the Kofi/Evan Bourne tag team. However, I truly enjoy watching Kofi and R-Truth competing in the ring together. They ooze charisma, talent, and entertainment. In my opinion one of the best tag teams to compete in the ring recently. I base this only on how much I enjoy watching them.

-Robert Lewis

Page 566 of 856 FirstFirst ... 66466516556563564565566567568569576616666 ... LastLast