Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 591 of 856 FirstFirst ... 91491541581588589590591592593594601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just saw that too, I hope Jerry is ok.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I know, at first I thought it was storyline, but Cole declared it was not part of the planned entertainment.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

This comes from www.pwinsider.com

Jerry Lawler appeared to have some sort of seizure at the announcer's table during Raw and was rushed backstage by medical technicians.
    Lawler hunched over in his chair while calling Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Primetime Players. WWE cameras tried to shoot away from the situation so as not to tell the audience at home that something was wrong. The live crowd knew something was wrong and turned their attention away from the match, chanting Lawler's name as he was rushed out.
    We are trying to confirm what the situation is currently.
    Update: Writer Arda Ocal of The Score in Canada is at the Montreal taping and wrote on his Twitter, "Something is going on with Jerry Lawler right now at the commentary table... It looks like he collapsed. Not part of show. He is being carried away by personnel to the backstage area. He appeared unconscious as he was being carried. I sincerely hope Jerry is OK. When I looked over he was hunched over convulsing in his seat and collapsed, then multiple ppl carried him out."

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am watching the show and didnt even know anything was going on till I read it on facebook.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A tweet from Jim Ross:
    I'm shaken by the news of my friend Jerry Lawler's medical emergency in Montreal. Hands shaking. Prayers for the King. I feel helpless.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Ok Cole is coming on and talking about it.

Latest update: he's receiving oxygen and is breathing on his own and this is not part of the show. There will be no further commentary.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Scary moment hope everything is ok with Jerry. He was the main reason I tuned in week after week, loved his commentary.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What a surreal moment.

Because Raw airs on an hour delay in Canada, I found out about it via Twitter - about 3 seconds after tweeting about how I found it weird that the writers put Bret and Punk in an adversarial position only a few weeks after they posted mutually respectful (there's that word again!) comments to each other. So my post is there, and the one on my timeline just before it is the breaking news about Lawler. I am glad to hear that Jerry is doing a little better, and will be undergoing surgery today, but wow what a frightening thing to happen in middle of a live broadcast.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish The King a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with his Family and friends

Page 591 of 856 FirstFirst ... 91491541581588589590591592593594601641691 ... LastLast