Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 601 of 856 FirstFirst ... 101501551591598599600601602603604611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

He remains a heel to me.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

So, WWE continues to frustrate me with spoilers for Smackdown again this week (Two weeks in a row now). I stay off any wrestling news websites because I like watching Smackdown each week with my father and not knowing what has happened yet. I get they want to be popular on the Social Media websites but please do not spoil results for everyone.

This is just a heads to anyone who watches Smackdown for the joy of not knowing what is going to happen. Don't go on any wrestling websites where you can see spoilers. This includes facebook.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is bad when WWE is relying HEAVY on The Rock and a possible HHH/Lesnar Wrestlemania.They are going down hill.Too much up and down and storylines not getting a chance to make

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, WWE continues to frustrate me with spoilers for Smackdown again this week (Two weeks in a row now). I stay off any wrestling news websites because I like watching Smackdown each week with my father and not knowing what has happened yet. I get they want to be popular on the Social Media websites but please do not spoil results for everyone.

This is just a heads to anyone who watches Smackdown for the joy of not knowing what is going to happen. Don't go on any wrestling websites where you can see spoilers. This includes facebook.

I hate that too. Thanks for the heads up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea they drop Smackdown spoilers so people tune in to see what happened. In my opinion, this should have been a live Smackdown. Sounded like it was very good.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry, but The Shield are worse than spoilers in my opinion. They have ruined almost every half way decent match since their arrival. I hope they dissolve, and go their separate ways (singles competition) before much longer. I can still enjoy a match from beginning to END regardless of spoilers, but with The Shield I get no end.

-Robert Lewis

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry, but The Shield are worse than spoilers in my opinion. They have ruined almost every half way decent match since their arrival. I hope they dissolve, and go their separate ways (singles competition) before much longer. I can still enjoy a match from beginning to END regardless of spoilers, but with The Shield I get no end.

-Robert Lewis

Then they're doing their jobs well....
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Then they're doing their jobs well....

Only if I get as much satisfaction from their demise as i have dissatisfaction from their rise. I hope they are not involved with CM Punk, but I fear that they are.

-Robert Lewis
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 01-11-2013 at 10:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

uuuhhh... More wasted ring time for The Great Khali, and Hornswaggle.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not a Del Rio fan, but I am glad to be rid of the Big Show for the moment.

-Robert Lewis

Page 601 of 856 FirstFirst ... 101501551591598599600601602603604611651701 ... LastLast