Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 609 of 856 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8556
    Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I read on a wrestling rumor site that the plan is for The Rock to keep the title until Wrestlemania and he will wrestle Cena for the title..I also read there is a possibility of an Autsin/Punk match as Austin stated he feels he has One more good match in him and he wants to wrestle Cm Punk...

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes that i why they had Punk and Austin promote WWE13 game so they had an angle for later on

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just read this

STAMFORD, Conn., February 4, 2013 – WWE (NYSE:WWE) announced today that Bruno Sammartino will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame at a ceremony on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at Madison Square Garden.
    Sammartino, nicknamed “The Living Legend,” is a two-time WWE Champion and the longest reigning WWE Champion in history, holding the title for a combined 11 years. His first title reign began on May 17, 1963, where he defeated “Nature Boy” Buddy Rogers at Madison Square Garden. After losing the Championship in 1971, he regained the title on December 10, 1973, defeating Stan Stasiak at Madison Square Garden, holding the Championship until April 30, 1977. When he retired from the ring, Sammartino became a color commentator for WWE’s syndicated Superstars program and stepped back into the ring on special occasions. After his departure in 1988, Sammartino was openly critical of WWE, and for many years declined the offer to be inducted into WWE’s Hall of Fame, citing concerns with WWE’s content and culture.
    “For my fans around the world, I am pleased to be joining the WWE Hall of Fame, especially at Madison Square Garden,” said Bruno Sammartino.
    “Having sold out more than 200 shows at Madison Square Garden and being the longest reigning WWE champion in history, Bruno Sammartino is truly ‘The Living Legend,’” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman and CEO. “This is an extraordinary and historic moment to have Bruno take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame.”

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

It is great to see Bruno finally being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame, he is definitely very deserving of this...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can thank HHH who has been working 2 years trying to get Bruno to agree.Apparently Bruno and Vince had a huge falling out and Bruno swore off WWE.But HHH who Bruno said he respects and thinks is the future of WWE convinced Bruno to get inducted in his home area.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Brock Lesnar absolutely destroyed the Miz last night. Now THATS what I call....must see television!!! Did you see that 2nd chair he threw at Miz? My Lord..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Brock was supposed to miss him.Plus Mark Henry tossed Daniel Bryan a little odd.But i thoughtit was great him destroying 619 and sin cara

Brock Lesnar absolutely destroyed the Miz last night. Now THATS what I call....must see television!!! Did you see that 2nd chair he threw at Miz? My Lord..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Brock Lesnar is entertaining when he fights, but boring as can be when he wrestles.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince is banking alot on Brock now because after Wrestlemania The Rock will be gone again and WWE is lacking star power.
    Brock Lesnar is entertaining when he fights, but boring as can be when he wrestles.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I had to share this

FULL STORY: http://wwe.me/hAjSm

Page 609 of 856 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659709 ... LastLast