Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 645 of 856 FirstFirst ... 145545595635642643644645646647648655695745 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Vickie Guerrero and her screeching voice has to go.

They should put Teddy Long back on TV instead, Playa!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I got a chuckle out of this Royal Rumble commercial.

I nearly died of laughter.....soooo funny!! Thanks for the share!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

If Undertaker loses @ WM xXx it will be bad for WrestleMania business - bad for Vince McMahon. Every year the talk and buzz amongst wrestling fans is about who he will face. The creatures of the night will always spend the money and order a PPV if Undertaker is scheduled to have a match on it. Especially nowadays since The Phenom only shows up a few times a year. If he loses then I think WrestleMania will lose a bit of it's own aura & mystique and The Phenom has basically tattooed his name all over "WrestleMania". Say he does lose this year to whomever he will face...be it Cena, Lesnar, Sheamus, Wyatt or 1/3 of The Shield. Think forward to WrestleMania XXXI in 2015, the E will have A LOT of work to do to get people to order it if there is no more Undertaker because he lost the previous year.

But, IMHO, he should've called it a career after his "Hell in a Cell - End of an Era Match" against Triple H @ WMXXVIII. Why come back and face CM Punk? It has to be that fat pay check Vince keeps dangling in front of him and hey, I can't blame The Deadman for that. But it's really sad to see him continue to carry this on. He's a living legend, a hall of famer, the phenom - he is wrestling royalty. I wish he would listen to his family and friends and just hang up his wrestling boots. Just relax and enjoy the rest of his life, ya know? There is no more that he can give me, to us...

Just my $0.02

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well said

QUOTE=Zeppelin1985;13160132]If Undertaker loses @ WM xXx it will be bad for WrestleMania business - bad for Vince McMahon. Every year the talk and buzz amongst wrestling fans is about who he will face. The creatures of the night will always spend the money and order a PPV if Undertaker is scheduled to have a match on it. Especially nowadays since The Phenom only shows up a few times a year. If he loses then I think WrestleMania will lose a bit of it's own aura & mystique and The Phenom has basically tattooed his name all over "WrestleMania". Say he does lose this year to whomever he will face...be it Cena, Lesnar, Sheamus, Wyatt or 1/3 of The Shield. Think forward to WrestleMania XXXI in 2015, the E will have A LOT of work to do to get people to order it if there is no more Undertaker because he lost the previous year.

But, IMHO, he should've called it a career after his "Hell in a Cell - End of an Era Match" against Triple H @ WMXXVIII. Why come back and face CM Punk? It has to be that fat pay check Vince keeps dangling in front of him and hey, I can't blame The Deadman for that. But it's really sad to see him continue to carry this on. He's a living legend, a hall of famer, the phenom - he is wrestling royalty. I wish he would listen to his family and friends and just hang up his wrestling boots. Just relax and enjoy the rest of his life, ya know? There is no more that he can give me, to us...

Just my $0.02[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I guess you can't go wrong with Randy Orton vs John Cena match @ Royal Rumble PPV. I just don't like that this match is going to be the main event and not the actual Royal Rumble again.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 12-30-2013 at 09:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So is Wade Barrett ever going to wrestle again?

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

So is Wade Barrett ever going to wrestle again?

I would really enjoy him instead of Brodus Clay and others at the moment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would really enjoy him instead of Brodus Clay and others at the moment.

Maybe Brock Lesnar can take care of Brodus Clay for us.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Maybe Brock Lesnar can take care of Brodus Clay for us.

Well he took care of someone that's for sure. Sad it had to be Mark Henry.

I can't remember anytime someone rag dolling Mark Henry like that, Lesnar always amazes me.

Lesnar as Champ PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAaaaaaaaaassssssssssssse

Edit:

Dat Saxxxxxx lol
    Last edited by frizzzlecake; 12-30-2013 at 11:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

That was an interesting ending to Raw for the year

Page 645 of 856 FirstFirst ... 145545595635642643644645646647648655695745 ... LastLast