Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 654 of 856 FirstFirst ... 154554604644651652653654655656657664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

The WWE officials just won't listen to us fans. They have something awesome with Daniel Bryan, but they just keep messing it up. Raw will probably be over ran by booing chants, and Daniel Bryan chants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

It's absolutely insane that they don't at least give him a shot on top. Your 2nd biggest show of the year & the crowd crapped all over your Mania Main-even challenger. They booed Rey at 30 for not being Bryan...Orton/Cena was drowned out with D-Bry chants...just do it!

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

The WWE officials just won't listen to us fans. They have something awesome with Daniel Bryan, but they just keep messing it up. Raw will probably be over ran by booing chants, and Daniel Bryan chants.

Yeah seems like they are trying to bury him, but we won't let that happen! Poor Fella should change his finisher from Brough kick to the No! NO! NO! Kick haha. Great to the Great White back though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

2014 Royal Rumble thoughts:
    Pre-show match for the Tag Team Titles. No matter how much the E tries to make this half hour pre-show match seem important, all I can think about is how this used to be the "Free For All" Match. It will never go over for me. A title match should never take place BEFORE the start of a PPV but that's just me... Totally bewildered as to why the Outlaws won the belts. I hope The Usos beat them for it, they're peaking! And a commercial during the pre-show match!?! CMON!

Wyatt Vs. Bryan stole the show! Match of the Year candidate right here. It's one of those opening matches to a PPV that you will never forget. Such as Bret Vs. Owen to open WrestleMania X. I'm happy Wyatt got the clean win, he showed a lot to me last night.

Show Vs. Lesnar was such a letdown for me. Really, Brock needs a chair? Some kinda "monster" he's supposed to be.....

Cena Vs. Orton.....lol...WOW. I wonder how those 2 guys felt during the match whilst the crowd chanted, "Boring", "This is awful", "DANIEL BRYAN" and chanting for Divas! LMAO. This match felt like NOTHING special, as if it was a match on Raw, ya know?

The RR Match. Welp, looking on the bright side firstly, the seed has been planted for a Rhodes brother Vs. brother match at WM xXx. The Shield splitting up to happen as well and Roman Reigns establishing himself as a man to be reckoned with, I'm very happy for him. Was nice to see Sheamus back and a Kevin Nash sighting, lol. But after Rey came out as #30, the crowd really CRAPPED ALL OVER the rest of the RR match. Batista got booed and he looked soooooo BAD in the ring. He really needs to shake that 4 years of ring rust the HECK off if he's going to be main eventing WrestleMania xXx!! I can't believe DB wasn't even in the Rumble, he didn't HAVE to win it but at the very least he COULD'VE participated.

Raw will be quite interesting tonight and when I say Raw I completely mean the crowd. That was a Pittsburgh crowd.....PITTSBURGH! lol, man did they crap all over that PPV!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AS I called on here the Outlaws are champs WHY????? They were great in the attitude era but not now. Great to see SHeamus back and last a good bit in the rumble,619 at 30 A JOKE HE IS TOO INJURY PRONE.Bryan needs to get the love from Vince that Cena gets.Let's face it Bryan's popularity cannot be denied and thats what is best for business.Lesnar/Show could have been better Brock is just not getting a good role with his part time status.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Raw starts in a few minutes, should be interesting to see how everything pans out from last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta love the trolling to start the night off :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

AS I called on here the Outlaws are champs WHY?????

Remember when the WWF mocked Hogan and Macho Man for being too old....then they brought back Hogan like 10 years after that and have had tons of others that were older than those 2 compete since then? They just had a guy win the Royal Rumble after being away for years and a tag team from the 90s win the titles. A great way to completely bury your current talent.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jake The Snake Roberts is Hall Of Fame bound.

Last edited by Greengoblin782; 01-27-2014 at 11:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Extremely overdue. Though understood that for the last few years giving him a live mic was not an option. Glad he cleaned himself up so he can take his rightful place in the HOF

Page 654 of 856 FirstFirst ... 154554604644651652653654655656657664704754 ... LastLast