Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 687 of 856 FirstFirst ... 187587637677684685686687688689690697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

I think the Divas division may be finally turning toward the right side. If you didn't see them, go check out the matches on NXT between Paige and Emma. They were actually high-quality matches, and were light years better than the WWE main roster has put out in the past year. They need to let her have a 20 minute match though. The division can't gain ground with 5 minute spots.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

WWE.com has learned that Darren Young suffered an ACL tear to his left knee and will require surgery. Dr. Chris Amann tells WWE.com that Young will miss between 4 and 6 months of in-ring action as he recovers from surgery.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I was a big Evolution fan and I am undecided at this point.Big E is a waste Cesaro obviously will win the IC title to get his push just like they did with Curtis axel(which flopped) and Cena obviously has lost much steam so lets see if he steps up and give bray his turn.There are so good ideas but WWE is still going on with tired acts like cena,kane,even HHH and the authority all it is is vince vrs stone cold 15 years later.

Expect a PG version!

I like calling Orton and Batista the sleeve bros, Triple H ruined that though.haha
    Evolution still needs a 4th guy though, so we can see DB + Shield more often.

I missed it last week is Kane done being Director of Operations? I tuned in to see Masked Kane promo hit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Expect a PG version!

I like calling Orton and Batista the sleeve bros, Triple H ruined that though.haha

I missed it last week is Kane done being Director of Operations? I tuned in to see Masked Kane promo hit.

I believe he is still the Director of Operations for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Evolution needs a young star to join them to make this work. The first time they had two, a budding Randy Orton, and the mysterious new brute known as Batista.

As I scan through the roster on potential fill-ins, I guess a guy like Titus O'Neil could use that kind of push. You need a guy that's a natural heel to pull something off like this.

Expect a PG version!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

how about Rusev in Evolution?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

how about Rusev in Evolution?

That could be a possibility. Could use him to do some of their dirty work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I hope they've learned from their past mistakes like pushing Ryback too fast and give Rusev time to develop.

I like what someone else said about Titus being the 4th guy in the rebirth of Evolution. What about Big E? McIntyre? Its too bad Ezekiel Jackson is gone, I think he'd fit for them too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Rusev needs to build his own brand. He'd be looking at getting rid of Lana to be on Evolution, which would make the past month a total waste for his character.

This could be the time where we see someone from NXT step up to the big leagues. I'm not sure who fits that mold, but the last time Evolution brought guys up from development, they created Randy Orton and Batista out of it.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but AJ is now going to be taking time off. Hopefully Paige can keep this division floating. Like I mentioned before, the Diva division needs to be given time on Raw to recreate itself. It needs to start with quality matches, with most involving Emma and Paige, and then retooling that stupid butterfly-shaped belt. Lita or Trish Stratus never would've put that belt on 10 years ago. The look of it alone prevents me from taking the division seriously.
    Last edited by Good Ole Jim; 04-18-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I think Corey Graves would fit in nicely with Evolution From his profile:"Graves would just as soon take part in a competitive match as he would deliver a sucker punch to the jaw."

Sleeve Amigos!

Problem with Evolution is no Ric Flair, who added the Flair. WOOOOOOOOO!

Would be fun to see a Gang of NXT guys just show up and beat the hell out of the Shield, like when they smacked Cena around years back.

Page 687 of 856 FirstFirst ... 187587637677684685686687688689690697737787 ... LastLast