Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 705 of 856 FirstFirst ... 205605655695702703704705706707708715755805 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I have said on here many times Ziggler never got the proper push.He could have did without the AJ lee and Big E angle.Might be missing the boat here

Wasn't the main reason he lost his push was because of getting his second concussion in a year? He also gets in trouble with things he says on social media sites and interviews.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Soo Vince is paying him enough? No but seriously I wouldn't mind Micheals as a Manager.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

And CM Punk doesn't?But yet they are blowing his ego to get him back
    Wasn't the main reason he lost his push was because of getting his second concussion in a year? He also gets in trouble with things he says on social media sites and interviews.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just read this about Taker

Following The Undertaker’s streak being broken at WrestleMania XXX and questions surrounding whether he’s still able to wrestle, the Dead Man’s future remains uncertain.
    The Undertaker recently spoke with WWE officials about his in-ring future and was asked whether there is a chance he’d be willing to work WrestleMania 31. In light of the concussion he sustained at WrestleMania XXX and the long list of previous injuries and surgeries, he told WWE that as of right now, it’s unlikely he will wrestle again.
    That said, Taker is back in the gym training. Over the past few years, the decision that he’d wrestle at WrestleMania came just a few months before the big events – so things could change 6 months from now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Following The Undertaker’s streak being broken at WrestleMania XXX and questions surrounding whether he’s still able to wrestle, the Dead Man’s future remains uncertain.
    The Undertaker recently spoke with WWE officials about his in-ring future and was asked whether there is a chance he’d be willing to work WrestleMania 31. In light of the concussion he sustained at WrestleMania XXX and the long list of previous injuries and surgeries, he told WWE that as of right now, it’s unlikely he will wrestle again.
    That said, Taker is back in the gym training. Over the past few years, the decision that he’d wrestle at WrestleMania came just a few months before the big events – so things could change 6 months from now.

I really hope he holds out. But I guess enough will be enough until he tears or fractures something during a WM match, the match is stopped and he has to be stretchered out. Maybe then it will be enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I really hope he holds out. But I guess enough will be enough until he tears or fractures something during a WM match, the match is stopped and he has to be stretchered out. Maybe then it will be enough.

I really hope he's done for his sake, i really don't want to see him get a serious injury, but as a fan i want to see him back. But time will tell

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I really hope he is done wrestling. Many people want him to face Sting, but don't see this happening any time soon. He has already lost so it takes away the excitement in will this be the year he loses or continues the streak. My main concern is his health, does he really need to prove anything to Vince or us the fans? No. Let him heal up for a year and then he can take his rightful spot in the Hall Of Fame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And CM Punk doesn't?But yet they are blowing his ego to get him back

I'm pretty sure the difference between the two is that fans actually care about CM Punk. Ziggler's concussions were probably an excuse to get him out of the championship picture and he's probably never going to get another shot. The WWE has tried to push some guys like him and if they don't turn into superstars rather quickly they are pushed to the back of the line. If Punk was announced as coming back next week the ratings for RAW would jump and even though he's gone his merchandise still sells. The guy appeals to non WWE people and he's get an edge and coolness about him that can't be said for others especially Ziggler.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Really... Why do we need to see Tyler Breeze singing.

Page 705 of 856 FirstFirst ... 205605655695702703704705706707708715755805 ... LastLast