Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 708 of 856 FirstFirst ... 208608658698705706707708709710711718758808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Daniel Bryan will return in the coming months and win back his WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow, is all i can say about sandows gimmick tonight....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

What. A. Shock! It's Super-Cena to the Shield's rescue. God forbid we use it as a chance to maybe elevate someone. Or at least keep the storyline from Smackdown & have Ziggler or Show.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Nah it was normal Cena and Super Regins throwing flying kicks and Superman punches, and ability to absorb a boot to the face, and luckily the Wyatt member was too busy stroking his beard to realize he got up and in spear position....Seriously?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Yea...I was clinically depressed when Cena's music hit and he came to save The Shield from the Wyatts. The Shield's promo & Seth Rollins' were both money tonight. lol @ JBL's comment tonight, "who taught Santino how to speak? FUNAKI?" hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I fell asleep about 30 minutes into RAW. Anything crucial happen?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cesaro defeated RVD to quality for the MitB Match which is now for the vacant WWE WHC. Sheamus defeated Barrett in a solid match to qualify as well. So far it's Cesaro Vs. Alberto Burrito Vs. Sheamus Vs. Randall Orton. Rusev squashed Ryder. Paige made Fox tap out in another snoozer and then Fox went Boogeyman on Aksana but instead of worms it was soda & popcorn. Cole SUCKS as a commentator. R-Truth was Goldust's mystery partner 2night and they lost to RybAxel. Cody promises Goldust he has a partner for him next week that nobody has ever seen before. Bo Dallas defeated Consequences Creed. Bo needs to watch Spike Dudley on how to do the Acid Drop finisher man. Bo does it way...too...slow...and Cole SUCKS as a commentator.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cesaro defeated RVD to quality for the MitB Match which is now for the vacant WWE WHC. Sheamus defeated Barrett in a solid match to qualify as well. So far it's Cesaro Vs. Alberto Burrito Vs. Sheamus Vs. Randall Orton. Rusev squashed Ryder. Paige made Fox tap out in another snoozer and then Fox went Boogeyman on Aksana but instead of worms it was soda & popcorn. Cole SUCKS as a commentator. R-Truth was Goldust's mystery partner 2night and they lost to RybAxel. Cody promises Goldust he has a partner for him next week that nobody has ever seen before. Bo Dallas defeated Consequences Creed. Bo needs to watch Spike Dudley on how to do the Acid Drop finisher man. Bo does it way...too...slow...and Cole SUCKS as a commentator.

So to make sure I understood everything you said, Michael Cole sucks as a commentator?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Even though I dislike Michael Cole myself he isn't the worse announcer ever.

-------------------------------------------> THIS GUY (Mike Adamle) IS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Adamle was a commentator?!? Wow, I'm SOOO happy I do not remember this whatsoever. I remember he was like commish or something but not a commentator.

Page 708 of 856 FirstFirst ... 208608658698705706707708709710711718758808 ... LastLast