Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 767 of 856 FirstFirst ... 267667717757764765766767768769770777817 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Update from WWE regarding Dean Ambrose:

Despite suffering what was deemed to be extensive head and spine trauma after being Curb Stomped through a pile of cinder blocks by Seth Rollins on Raw, Dean Ambrose has not only refused treatment but is reportedly missing after escaping WWE medical personnel altogether.

“As you saw during the match with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, toward the end of the match, Dean had sustained what we thought was pretty significant head and cervical spine trauma, so as a precaution we immobilized his neck, placed him on a stretcher and removed him from the ring area and brought him backstage,” WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com.

Dr. Amann went on to say that Ambrose’s exact injuries could not be determined thanks to his refusal of treatment, and further tests are impossible at this time as WWE trainers simply cannot find the notoriously unstable former U.S. Champion.
    “At the time of bringing him backstage, he was responsive and was refusing transport to a local medical facility for further evaluation,” said Amann. “He had removed the straps and surgical collar, said he refused to go and we haven’t seen him since.”
    Please stay with WWE.com for more on Ambrose’s condition and whereabouts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

According to reports Brock Lesnar isn't schedule for any event until September 15th and 21st which would be Monday Night Raw and Night Of Champions PPV. I feel if he isn't booked more this is going to blow up in WWE face.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

According to reports Brock Lesnar isn't schedule for any event until September 15th and 21st which would be Monday Night Raw and Night Of Champions PPV. I feel if he isn't booked more this is going to blow up in WWE face.

I actually go the other way with it. As much as I shake my head at having "part-time" champions, if we only see Brock once or at tops twice a month, it has a chance to give that "elite" feeling back to the title. And when Brock does defend it, WWE is going to have to do a really good job of building & selling whomever he is facing, & if they do that correctly then every title defense will come with that "big fight" feel to it.
    It also gives them a golden opportunity to raise the profile of the IC & US title and even the tag titles during this time. The TV shows & house shows will still need title defenses, & you've got a really strong crop of "2nd tier guys" as they'd call them. Ziggler, Sheamus, Kofi, Big E, Sandow, Slater, Barrett, Dallas, Cesaro, Fandango, Swagger, Rhodes, Miz, Truth, RVD, Titus...give these guys time & let them jockey & fight to be that "next guy" with these titles. Your still left with Cena, Orton, Show, Henry, Rusev, Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, Wyatt to push in the "main event" spots. Plus with returns of Batista & hopefully Bryan on the horizon, they have a really good chance & a multitude of options to go with that can turn out really, really well & give a much-needed refresh to the company...& perhaps even push a few more fans to dig deep for that 9.99 ;)

Of course, this is WWE though...so everything I just said will probably fall by the wayside & we will get the usual status quo :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

REALLY????????????????????

One of the reasons WWE had Brock Lesnar destroy John Cena in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at this past Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view was to portray him as a monster and get him over as strong as possible to separate him from the pack.
    Another reason was because WWE felt it showed Cena in a positive light, showcasing his ability to “never give up,” like his motto says, even in a situation as brutal as that, and for taking the beating and keep coming, as he is doing by challenging him to an immediate rematch at the upcoming Night Of Champions pay-per-view.
    On a related note, WWE filmed a bunch of footage with Lesnar backstage at RAW in Las Vegas on Monday. The footage will air on future episodes of the show since his deal doesn’t call for him to be there every week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

One of the reasons WWE had Brock Lesnar destroy John Cena in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at this past Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view was to portray him as a monster and get him over as strong as possible to separate him from the pack.
    Another reason was because WWE felt it showed Cena in a positive light, showcasing his ability to “never give up,” like his motto says, even in a situation as brutal as that, and for taking the beating and keep coming, as he is doing by challenging him to an immediate rematch at the upcoming Night Of Champions pay-per-view.
    On a related note, WWE filmed a bunch of footage with Lesnar backstage at RAW in Las Vegas on Monday. The footage will air on future episodes of the show since his deal doesn’t call for him to be there every week.

LOL, I've been a wrestling fan for several years and after watching their SummerSlam match, I NEVER got that "message"... W O W.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think we all know Brock Lesnar is a monster already. You don't need to destroy John Cena as badly as they did to show us it.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 08-22-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I think we all know Brock Lesnar is a monster already. You don't need to destroy John Cena as badly as they did to show us it.

Oh yeah he's still mad.:D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Brock Lesnar ENDED The Undertaker's undefeated Streak at this past WrestleMania, so you're tellin' me that WWE Officials thought THAT was not enough to further solidify Brock Lesnar as a "monster; beast" etc. etc.? Give me a break...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Oh yeah he's still mad.:D

Lol

Page 767 of 856 FirstFirst ... 267667717757764765766767768769770777817 ... LastLast