Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 822 of 856 FirstFirst ... 322722772812819820821822823824825832 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 8556

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

WWE finally got their ducks in a row, pushing Bo Dallas.

I don't know who this fat KO guy is but I like him more then 98% of the WWE roster. Only Launa and Ambrosse have higher rankings.

Elimination Chamber is going to be an awesome event with the Tag Team Chamber, other then that most likely a meh event.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I'm starting the PPV a little late tonight. Anyone else enjoying it so far?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Amazing ppv. Owens/Cena is match of the year candidate for me. The tag titles Chamber match was solid too. I felt the IC Chamber match was forgettable and this was due in part to the wrestlers involved in the match. Nice swerve with who won, I had my pick as Zigs. The main event was amazing too. I was sooooo happy Dino won that I was blind to see the screwjob that was coming. I can't bolieve Bo lost. I wanted to see a victory lap, haha!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

FINALLY a decent PPV it was nice to see Cena lose and give some future talent a shot. Ambrose should be champ I thin it would be better for the brand

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some good matches, but the main events are getting old with all the interference for Rollins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Agreed on the interference. The first title defense or two it made sense, but now every Rollins match is basically "wait till J&J get involved then get excited." Even a cowardly heel champ still needs a couple clean wins on his own

Thought the show was one of the best WWE has put on this year. Owens & Cena was incredible, & with the rematch already booked for MITB, I'm hoping they go for a trilogy with the US strap on the line in the 3rd match. Divas match was what it was, Neville & Bo was solid. Despite the J&J&K factor, the main event was really good......but I felt the Chamber matches were lacking something. They were good bouts & clearly everyone worked hard, but they both seemed to have trouble clicking. Still a great show...well worth the 11.99/month (CDN inflation) :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

This could of been cool

Former WWE writer Kevin Erck recently posted a new blog where he talked about an idea he originally pitched for the Daniel Bryan/AJ Lee storyline. His original idea was for Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee and John Morrison to be a trio. Obviously Daniel Bryan and AJ ended up getting together but since Morrison was on his way out the company at the time he was never brought into the fold.
    It’s a pretty interesting read and you can check out the full blog by clicking HERE. You can also read an excerpt below:
    “My idea was for Bryan and AJ to be attracted to each other, but they’re both too shy and socially awkward to make the first move. John Morrison happens to see one of Bryan’s failed attempts to ask out AJ, so he offers to help Bryan.
    That leads to a series of vignettes of Morrison the cool ladies’ man trying to “coach up” Bryan in the art of seduction. Eventually, Bryan and AJ get together and become the modern-day Spike Dudley and Molly Holly.
    Bryan and Morrison form a friendship and a tag team, with AJ accompanying them to ringside for their matches. AJ views Morrison as a big brother, but Bryan begins to misconstrue the relationship between his best pal and his girlfriend and gradually becomes more and more jealous and insecure.”

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since I commented over here, but made my way back for the time being, lol. All I have to say about the WWE since Punk left is ........... YAWN!

I have to agree. It has been utterly boring for a long time now and every time I get interested in somebody they either drop off the face of the Earth or completely change character. I mean what was the point of breaking up the Wyatts since none of them went on to do anything?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHo else is sick of The Bellas?????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Is it that crazy of me for wanting Kofi to finally win MitB and finally get that mega singles push!? It'd be a heckuva swerve and I don't think many would see it coming. I wouldn't mind.

Page 822 of 856 FirstFirst ... 322722772812819820821822823824825832 ... LastLast