Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 833 of 856 FirstFirst ... 333733783823830831832833834835836843 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Don't know if it is 100% true or not but I heard that Sting got hurt on a move by Rollins so they had a finish that wasn't planned.

Makes me wonder had Sting not got hurt what was the original finish that was booked?

Also, looks like we're getting the third and deciding match between Undertaker and Brock at the next PPV, Hell in a Cell. And it will indeed be inside Hell in a Cell. This makes the card for next year's WM more interesting, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Word is the finish was planned but accelerated with Sting getting injured. WWE is deliberately misbooking him out of spite (WCW, you know), all because of senile ol' Vince refusing to let go.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Seth Rollins is now going to face Kane at a PPV for the title? Kane! Your WWE champion is going to have faced Sting and Kane in back to back PPVs? It feels like 1999 not 2015 with those opponents.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

So Seth Rollins is now going to face Kane at a PPV for the title? Kane! Your WWE champion is going to have faced Sting and Kane in back to back PPVs? It feels like 1999 not 2015 with those opponents.

It seems kind of pointless for Kane to have a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, but that's WWE for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It seems kind of pointless for Kane to have a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, but that's WWE for you.

I heard that they shoved a nobody against Rollins for the title for this PPV because the Lesnar/Undertaker Cell match was getting top billing so it didn't really matter who the world champion faced.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

We are going to see a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion crowned at Survivor Series.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins has torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and will not be able to defend the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. A tournament to determine a new champion will instead take place at the event.
    As first reported on Twitter by ESPN, Rollins suffered the injury last night at a WWE Live Event in Dublin, Ireland, and is expected to miss six to nine months of action.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

so what you mean is, vince finally gets his way and can put the strap on reigns...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

If former 2004 NBA lottery pick Shaun Livingston can comeback from his debilitating left knee injury (which may have been worse than Seth's injury, I'm not sure though) then I believe Seth can comeback from his injury and faster than Livingston did. He was out a year and a half but he *did* return and played a role on the Golden State Warriors' 2015 NBA Championship.

I feel so bad for Seth. This is not how you want your first reign as world champion to come to an end..

I wish Seth a speedy recovery!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are going to see a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion crowned at Survivor Series.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins has torn his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus, and will not be able to defend the title against Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. A tournament to determine a new champion will instead take place at the event.
    As first reported on Twitter by ESPN, Rollins suffered the injury last night at a WWE Live Event in Dublin, Ireland, and is expected to miss six to nine months of action.

You can tell ESPN is hurting when they have to resort to covering the WWE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Be honest who did not see Sheamus cashing in coming. So sadly unpredictable.Thank goodness there was football on to watch at the bar also.

Page 833 of 856 FirstFirst ... 333733783823830831832833834835836843 ... LastLast