Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 838 of 856 FirstFirst ... 338738788828835836837838839840841848 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cena won't be ready for Mania. Neither will Crybaby Rollins. Diva 3-way more likely for Fastlane next month.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It looks like the heated physical interaction AJ Styles and Kevin Owens had during Sunday night’s Royal Rumble match was done for a reason.
    According to Dave Meltzer and Wrestling Observer Radio, the highly physical exchanges Styles and Owens had, as well as the fact that Owens was the man who ultimately eliminated Styles from the Royal Rumble, are both indications that Owens and Styles will be working a program together.
    In a related note, since making his debut in the Royal Rumble match, the official WWE website has posted a feature on “The Phenomenal One,” conveniently leaving out a large chunk of his career by failing to include any of his TNA accomplishments.
    “After conquering the independent circuit and Japan, A.J. Styles wants to show WWE why he’s so phenomenal. Hold on tight.”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is cool

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Who else thinks that the WWE is going to give the award to someone who doesn't deserve it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Now this is a surprise I didn't expect.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Shane?

not watching tonight

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Shane?

not watching tonight

This is must watch

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

caught the tale end of it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Shane Vs. Taker @ WM inside Hell in a Cell. If Shane wins he gains control of Raw (basically the company). If Undertaker wins then Vince gets the contents in Shane's special lockbox that contains documents which exposes Vince.

They sure pulled this one out of their you know what. Wow!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't watch RAW much anymore... no time, and to be honest: The shows aren't always that good. Used to PVR them, and actually spend about an hour watching it, fast forwarding through a lot.

I do normally watch all the PPVs (friend of mine bought the network last year, loves it) and I do follow it closely enough, know what's going on.

(just saying that to provide context for my next paragraph)

Last night's RAW was simply amazing. I always thought Shane was great back in the day, and while I'm sure some people will roll their eyes at the idea of Shane vs 'Taker at Wrestlemania.... I'm not one of them. There is obviously ZERO chance that Shane gets a win.... but he is really good at two things (at least he used to be, I assume he's been working his tail off to be good at them again):

- Willing to do something CRAZY from up high. Hell in a Cell will play right into that.
    - Getting beat up.

RAW is going to be must watch for me over the next month, and I can't wait for WM.

Page 838 of 856 FirstFirst ... 338738788828835836837838839840841848 ... LastLast