Page 605 of 800 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 7991
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    He's had the same gimmick for SEVEN years, he has terrible promos, and he no-sells EVERYTHING.

Sorry, his overcoming the odds thing gets stale when it's been that way since 2005. He hasn't changed up ANYTHING.
    well you might think all that
    but it seems to be working..he is at the top of the game right now is the industry
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    well you might think all that
    but it seems to be working..he is at the top of the game right now is the industry
    That's a copout, and it's also not true. CM Punk is the best thing going, and Rock > everyone.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

That's a copout, and it's also not true. CM Punk is the best thing going, and Rock > everyone.
    They why is Cena part of all the story lines?
    he is the one on the fringe sorry CM got old real fast and was put over too much for too long

And the Rock is doing nothing new from he last held the title....
    Hidden Content

They why is Cena part of all the story lines?
    he is the one on the fringe sorry CM got old real fast and was put over too much for too long

And the Rock is doing nothing new from he last held the title....
    That doesn't make any sense, and Cena has done nothing lately, which is why Wrestling was great in the last year.

CM Punk and Rock had great promos, and entertained. Cena and Rock was awful, Cena just goes around with a big smile on his face while Rock tried to be serious.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

In your opinion Dan ....and that would be in the minority...he will be in the main event at Wrestle mania
    Hidden Content

In your opinion Dan ....and that would be in the minority...he will be in the main event at Wrestle mania
    I'm the minority because I disagree with you? *sigh* This is how is usually goes, though.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I'm the minority because I disagree with you? *sigh* This is how is usually goes, though.
    In the Minority among fans so we can be clear....
    Hidden Content

It's not the minority, when atleast half the crowd boo's him every week. The kiddies have them his merchandise, that's the only reason he's for some reason getting shoved down our throats.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

well good luck with that dan
    Hidden Content

Cena is trash.
    Punk is perfect.
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Page 605 of 800 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast