Page 605 of 800 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 7991
  1. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    He's had the same gimmick for SEVEN years, he has terrible promos, and he no-sells EVERYTHING.

    Sorry, his overcoming the odds thing gets stale when it's been that way since 2005. He hasn't changed up ANYTHING.
    well you might think all that
    but it seems to be working..he is at the top of the game right now is the industry
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  2. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    well you might think all that
    but it seems to be working..he is at the top of the game right now is the industry
    That's a copout, and it's also not true. CM Punk is the best thing going, and Rock > everyone.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  3. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That's a copout, and it's also not true. CM Punk is the best thing going, and Rock > everyone.
    They why is Cena part of all the story lines?
    he is the one on the fringe sorry CM got old real fast and was put over too much for too long

    And the Rock is doing nothing new from he last held the title....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  4. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    They why is Cena part of all the story lines?
    he is the one on the fringe sorry CM got old real fast and was put over too much for too long

    And the Rock is doing nothing new from he last held the title....
    That doesn't make any sense, and Cena has done nothing lately, which is why Wrestling was great in the last year.

    CM Punk and Rock had great promos, and entertained. Cena and Rock was awful, Cena just goes around with a big smile on his face while Rock tried to be serious.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  5. #6045
    In your opinion Dan ....and that would be in the minority...he will be in the main event at Wrestle mania
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  6. #6046
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    In your opinion Dan ....and that would be in the minority...he will be in the main event at Wrestle mania
    I'm the minority because I disagree with you? *sigh* This is how is usually goes, though.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  7. #6047
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I'm the minority because I disagree with you? *sigh* This is how is usually goes, though.
    In the Minority among fans so we can be clear....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  8. #6048
    It's not the minority, when atleast half the crowd boo's him every week. The kiddies have them his merchandise, that's the only reason he's for some reason getting shoved down our throats.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #6049
    well good luck with that dan
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  10. #6050
    Cena is trash.
    Punk is perfect.
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Page 605 of 800 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •