Page 607 of 689 FirstFirst ... 107507557597604605606607608609610617657 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6883
    P.S. I know he has issues and is injury prone but would Randy Orton be better as champ????
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Once again a stail PPV.We all know The Rock has won the belt and he will lose it to Cena at Wrestlemania.evrytime we get a glimpse at something fresh it goes south.No story line builders anymore.The Shield angle is dumb it was better WHEN IT WAS THE NEXUS.WWE is signing independent talent left and right in hopes of finding the next Rock,HHH,Undertaker but they forget hpw Vince Russo built alot of those story lines.You rnot getting that with Dusty Rhodes and Tony Garea.I saw the PPv for free at a sports bar thank goodness I did not pay for it
    IMO the weak PPV's are a result of weak rivalries. In the "old days" the best rivalries were some of the longest rivalries. However, it seems that the current practice is to build up rivalries between PPV's, and then reset for the next PPV.

P.S. I know he has issues and is injury prone but would Randy Orton be better as champ????
    I do not think so... I can not really put my finger on it, but whatever it is he needs he does not have. Randy Orton needs to feed off of his rival like he did with Cody Rhodes and Christian. He is dependant upon his rival of the time. A weak rival = a weak Randy Orton.

-Robert Lewis
    Last edited by MichiganMan; 01-28-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Randy Orton needs to turn super heel soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    Randy Orton needs to turn super heel soon.
    That would be better than this lame anti-hero that we are getting.

The entire Big Show vs. Del Rio was boring. Come on WWE...

-Robert Lewis

Yes Del Rio is ok but why not get The Miz going again or give Zigglker a shot.I was not a fan of either but they do talk junk and spice things up.It is sad they have to pay The Rock millions to try and promote wrestlemania.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

hahaha... CM Punk the homeless tattooed freak. It is better than Brotus Clay the dancing free willy.

-Robert Lewis

Great Khali is seriously the worst thing to ever happen to WWE......SMH, was that?!?!

Big E Langston is a waste.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Big E Langston is a waste.
    Yes, just like the last one... what was his name? Jack Swagger.

-Robert Lewis

Page 607 of 689 FirstFirst ... 107507557597604605606607608609610617657 ... LastLast