Page 608 of 777 FirstFirst ... 108508558598605606607608609610611618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7769
    Quote Originally Posted by fredbbq View Post
    Jericho can still mic well
    I thought Jericho was pretty weak. That is until he mic attacked Big E. Now that was entertaining.

-Robert Lewis

I know I read that WWE would resign Shelton Benjamin who was a great in ring performer.Also Carlito ,and hurricaine helms were at Royal Rumble they would add soem humor.I do think the kane/daniel bryan thing is hilarious.Jericho ise being wasted he should be battling dolph ziggler not teaming with him
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan View Post
    Yes, just like the last one... what was his name? Jack Swagger.

-Robert Lewis
    Or was it Mason Ryan? Too much waste.....blah

Trish Stratus SCHWING but HOF???????????????? s bad as Drew Carey and Pete Rose
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Trish Stratus SCHWING but HOF???????????????? s bad as Drew Carey and Pete Rose
    As bad as Drew Carey and Pete? No! No! No! LOL She was one of the best divas IMO. Super Smokin Hot, AND she could perform in the ring! Wayyyyy better than the divas they shove down our throats now a days.....

Did I miss something? Like a main event!!!

-Robert Lewis

When lesnar showed up I spit my drink.. Never thought it'd see Lesnar again, let alone in the ring.

Heyman: Punk/Lesnar/Shield

Things will get interesting
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Lesnar just renegotiated a contract.Here is the 2 possible angles.Lesnar attacked Vince to set up a lesnar vrs HHH rematch for wrestlemania.Or HHH gets Undertaker to fight Lesnar at wresltemania.And scenario 2 Rock beats Punk at next PPV and the stage gets set if his is healthy for a punk vrs stone cold wrestlemania.You heard it here first very predictable
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

^ I had read an article where they mentioned Stone Cold performing for the next WM, but I did not give it much credit because the article mentioned Shawn Michaels performing at WM also.

-Robert Lewis

Page 608 of 777 FirstFirst ... 108508558598605606607608609610611618658708 ... LastLast