Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 834 of 856 FirstFirst ... 334734784824831832833834835836837844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be honest who did not see Sheamus cashing in coming.

I didn't think it was that obvious because by having Reigns win and then immediately lose it basically just devalues him again. Nobody is going to care about him winning it back at WM (if that is the case) and this just makes him look weaker after he was kept very strong for months. Unless the backlash against Reigns is so bad that they couldn't go through with it but if that's the case why do they think it will change in the future?

I'm more perplexed by the Wyatts losing AGAIN at a PPV. Just stick a fork in them because they can't beat anybody at a PPV even though they are suppose to be a big bad scary heel stable.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Yea, pwaldo, I too really thought the BoD would do the honors for The Wyatt Family but once again they do the job. It could've been a heel win. Outside interference with the ref's back turned? Hit with a foreign object? Anything!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, pwaldo, I too really thought the BoD would do the honors for The Wyatt Family but once again they do the job. It could've been a heel win. Outside interference with the ref's back turned? Hit with a foreign object? Anything!!

I heard somebody say that this was the 25th Anniversary of the Undertaker debuting at the Survivor Series so I guess that was their thinking. Can't have a guy lose his match 25 years after debuting to a bunch of new guys with a future....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Politics had a lot to do with the PPV. As noted, it has been 25 years since Undertaker's debut (at the time managed by Brother Love & Ted DiBiase, Sr., later Paul Bearer), and Chairman Wackjob (Vince) felt he owed it to the big guy to give him one more win at a major PPV not named Wrestlemania. Does seem like Kane's on his retirement tour, though.

Scuttlebutt online is that Sheamus will be a transitional champ this time around, and that Reigns will get the belt back before Mania, like at Royal Rumble.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

Undertaker & Kane winning was pretty obvious, so not sure why anyone was surprised by that. Sheamus being champion, even a transitional one, is a terrible thing. He has been stale and bland for years and no one gives a damn about him. He's just kinda there. Not at all important or relevant. And if they are going to surround him with Rusev and Barrett, it will be even worse. 3 mid carders running around in the main event? Terrible idea wwe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Undertaker & Kane winning was pretty obvious, so not sure why anyone was surprised by that.

Has that thinking become the norm now? Young talent, and promising young talent mind you, are not even thought to have a chance to be put over by Veteran(s) who are obviously on their way out? If BoD had lost, would anyone really be thinking about that loss during Undertaker's Hall of Fame speech or when reminiscing on his illustrious career? C'mon! I really thought the Wyatts would've gotten the win, even a heel win. I think it's a shame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Undertaker & Kane winning was pretty obvious, so not sure why anyone was surprised by that. Sheamus being champion, even a transitional one, is a terrible thing. He has been stale and bland for years and no one gives a damn about him. He's just kinda there. Not at all important or relevant. And if they are going to surround him with Rusev and Barrett, it will be even worse. 3 mid carders running around in the main event? Terrible idea wwe

I don't think Undertaker/Kane winning was that big of a shock just more of if you were going to have them win because of 25th Anniversary why feed the Wyatts to them? I guess I just think too highly of the Wyatts because as of right now they are just PPV jobbers to everyone. If that's what they are then that's what they are but it just seems like the WWE spent a lot of time and energy to create a glorified jobber stable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not really all that high on Bray like so many others are. I just don't see him as anything overly special. But it seems Bray and even Dean Ambrose both tend to lose at PPV's. I don't think it has hurt either of them all that much.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

WWE has fired Brad Maddox.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not really all that high on Bray like so many others are. I just don't see him as anything overly special. But it seems Bray and even Dean Ambrose both tend to lose at PPV's. I don't think it has hurt either of them all that much.

I know they were high on them initially and I thought that faded away but then they had Bray face Undertaker at WM. If they aren't going to elevate Bray why waste him facing the Undertaker when that could have gone to somebody else? Seems to me like Bray like many of the newer guys on the roster is in a limbo where they want him to succeed but every time he takes a step forever they have him takes 2 steps back.

Page 834 of 856 FirstFirst ... 334734784824831832833834835836837844 ... LastLast