Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 44 of 856 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144544 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

well that's Cena for you..."You can't shhheee me" <---Rock's version

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

His rapping should be banned because it's that atrocious. And he really makes a lot of homosexual remarks. I'm surprised someone from the gay community hasn't caught onto all of them and filed a complaint or something with the WWE, because some of them really are out of line. ESPECIALLY when this is the guy all the kids are 'supposed to look up to' in the WWE.

SCF Rewards
    Country

His rapping should be banned because it's that atrocious. And he really makes a lot of homosexual remarks. I'm surprised someone from the gay community hasn't caught onto all of them and filed a complaint or something with the WWE, because some of them really are out of line. ESPECIALLY when this is the guy all the kids are 'supposed to look up to' in the WWE.

What are you talking about man? He rhymed the word up with up at one point in time during that rap. Lil Wayne can't touch him

But you are right, all his raps on people end up with him calling the other person gay in some form.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

What are you talking about man? He rhymed the word up with up at one point in time during that rap. Lil Wayne can't touch him

But you are right, all his raps on people end up with him calling the other person gay in some form.

It's like he has a gay-bashing 10 year old writing his raps. Because they're that immature and bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Well went to it and boy was it sweet! When scsa came out it was crazy, and to top it off i got HHH auto at a local walmart!

SCF Rewards
    Country

was the dvd on sale? lol and does HHH seem like a nice guy in person?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I had to turn the TV off while JBL was on..that guy is awful..Miz segment was great, only the haters would not like it.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

i hate jbl but i loved the acolytes. they didn't give a crap about winning and just wanted to kick butt. the clothesline from hell was a ridiculous finisher but was one of my favorites at the time.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i hate jbl but i loved the acolytes. they didn't give a crap about winning and just wanted to kick butt. the clothesline from hell was a ridiculous finisher but was one of my favorites at the time.

I totally agree. The APA was great back in the attitude era, they had some hilarious scenes back in the late 1990s/early 2000s. I hear that alot of people loved JBL, but he never did anything for me, I found myself bored with him and would change the channel when he was on the TV

SCF Rewards
    Country

the APA backstage skits were awesome with their door on just a frame and no walls lol. Those were actually funny skits unlikes Cena's "you can sshheee me" today

Page 44 of 856 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494144544 ... LastLast