Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 805 of 856 FirstFirst ... 305705755795802803804805806807808815855 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8556

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Royal Troll Job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Absolute AWESOME World Title match......& then Vince flips a big middle finger to the universe. Lesnar/Reigns, Triple H/Sting, Cena/Rusev as your "top 3" at Mania...not exactly "best for business"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

My thoughts on the 2015 WWE Royal Rumble:

Let me first say the Royal Rumble PPV is my favorite event of the year because it has the Royal Rumble Match. This 30 man match comes only once a year, just like your birthday! So, every year I expect A LOT and for the Rumble and rest of the ppv to have solid booking and solid matches. To grade this year's Rumble...I'd have to give it a B+ (wink, wink). Before I get to the Rumble match let me give my thoughts on the other matches.

I'm happy for The Ascension that they won, they really needed that after what happened to them on last week's Raw. But I personally could give a rats you know what about The Ascension. The only feeling/emotion they evoke from me is praying for Road Warrior Animal to come out and rip them a new one. Billy Gunn looks amazing.
    The divas tag match I thought was not bad. There were a couple botch moments but for what it's worth I think Nikki Bella has improved tremendously in the ring. However, the finish was obscure for me. Why couldn't Nikki do her finisher on Nattie instead of that forearm smash to the face?
    Usos retained which I expected. The match was solid but really Vince/creative/booking I DO NOT want to see The Usos & Miz/Mizdow face off for A WHILE.
    I missed the pre-show match so I can't really say much. But I did hear it became a tag team match because Woods was hurt. And I'm stoked that Cesaro & Kidd got the victory on a PPV even if it was the pre-show. I just love them as a tag team.
    The WWE WHC Triple Threat Match delivered. Seth Rollins being added to this match was "on the money". Rollins has established himself as a major player and I foresee the WWE WHC to be around the kid's waist at some point in 2015, GUARANTEED. Cena was very good in the match too. I'm happy that Brock retained as that was step 1 into thinking I'd see him defend against Daniel Bryan @ WM 31.. Or so I thought...

I know Pat Patterson created the Royal Rumble and has been the guy to book the entire match on occasions but did he book tonight's Rumble? First of all, where was Randy Orton? Sheamus? Bo Dallas? We did however get Bubba Ray Dudley, The Boogeyman?? and Diamond Dallas Page (who else was disgusted we didn't get his generic Nirvana theme and that he didn't come out through the crowd!?!?). It was amazing to see Bubba return (I read spoilers until AFTER the event). We got to see him team with R Truth for a "what's up" top rope head butt and a 3D. But we did not see D-von. I wonder if they're keeping him away until Bubba run's into The Usos or The Ascension backstage? It was a pleasure to see DDP back. Diamond Cutters left & right and even one off the top rope! How COOL would it have been for Randy Orton to come out after DDP had Diamond Cut everyone in the ring? RKO Vs. Diamond Cutter! But no, I think we got Rusev instead. The Boogeyman...ehh.
    I don't understand how Daniel Bryan was booked in this match. If I remember right, was he the 10th entrant? But was then eliminated by the 15th entrant? Ummm, WHAT?? What is/was the point of him being IN the Rumble? Why not have him be in the final four? Ok, he wasn't going to win but WHY NOT have him last to the near end to at least give the spectators the allure that he MAY win it???? Heck, Bryan's elimination itself was pitiful. I find it curious that he was eliminated on the left side of the ring...was that so he could immediately walk to the back? The crowd was livid when he was eliminated but here is something else I found curious. After Bryan is out, Stardust tries to eliminate Goldust. Turns his back and begins to gloat. Goldust hangs on and comes back to confront his brother which immediately makes the crowd forget that Bryan was eliminated. For that moment it did but they did not forget at all. What was the point of Daniel Bryan returning from injury? Why was he even in the Rumble if he was going to be booked so weakly? Also, how amazing would it have been if Bryan never came back on Raw and was a legit 100% surprise entrant?!? Ugh, I wanted to see him face Brock @ WM.
    Bray Wyatt lasted what? 45 minutes, more or less? He even grabbed a mic and talked some trash in between eliminations. That was cool. His long outing made him look pretty strong and I'm happy for that. However, his elimination (again) was pitiful. When Kane & Big Show began to toss guy's out like they were pieces of trash and meant nothing is when I had little hope for this Rumble.
    Ziggler was #30 and lasted what? 5 minutes? IF that?! I knew he wasn't going to win but the guy is an iron man and MADE for a match like this. You give him 30 and he barely gets a chance to shine? Show knocks him out with his punch and Kane helps toss Dolph out like he was a black trash bag. SO awful.
    I don't know guys, I thought this Rumble was going to be so good. So good that I thought it could come close to being as good as the 1992 Royal Rumble Match. I was wrong and I mean DEAD WRONG. Did I simply expect way too much? The 92 Rumble I hold dear to my heart as it was the first WWF PPV I saw and one of my earliest wrestling memories. I have random earlier memories of the WWF but from 1992 is where it really starts for me.
    Anyways, the final four are Big Show, Kane, Dean Ambrose (whom the crowd really got behind when he came out) and Roman Reigns. Reigns was booed the moment he came out. I really feel bad for the guy...none of this is his fault and he didn't deserve to be booed after winning. He really did not. I like Reigns and I see what Vince/Trips/creative etc. see in him but the guy is just not there yet, IMO. Show & Kane eliminate Ambrose and we're down to 3. Why couldn't the final two have been Ambrose & Reigns? Why??? The 2 former Shield brethren going at it.. It is so perfectly clear now that Reigns is going to win after Dean is eliminated. The crowd knows it. Barry Horowitz knows it. Flash Funk knows it. And the crowd surely knew it because they were booing. So now we're down to Kane, Show and Reigns. Mind you before this that Kane & Show eliminated Ziggs, Ambrose and I wanna say Wyatt and Ryback but I simply can't remember right now if they did or didn't. The fact is they eliminated those guys in no and I MEAN in NO lavish manner. Anyhoo, so Kane has Reigns on the ropes and is trying to throw him out and Big Show is lallygagging behind them and now he suddenly tries to eliminate Kane. Kane now let's go of Reigns and is 100% focused onto Big Show. They begin arguing like two 4th graders and completely forget about Reigns who collects himself and eliminates Kane and Big Show.

Ding, ding, ding your winner is Roman Reigns. But wait!!!, Show & Kane get up and are now best buds again and ticked off that Reigns has won so they head back into the ring and attack him.

"If ya smellllll, what the Rock is..." begins to sound off in the arena and we have cousin Rocky come out to save the day for the man who just won the Royal Rumble. Here is where I'm curious again, was it really to save Reigns from the attack of Kane & Big Show or was it REALLY to save Roman Reigns from the monstrosity of BOOS he was receiving from the crowd?
    Now this is the part that confuses me. Rusev suddenly gets up on the apron and it turns out he wasn't eliminated? He gets zero offense in mind you, he simply charges at reigns like Mantaur would have and Reigns throws him out... So now the bell rings again and its as if Reigns has won the Rumble again. Now Rock gets in the ring and congratulates him. He then raises his hand high and they turn for each part of the crowd but it is SO blatantly obvious the crowd doesn't care Rock is out there and continue to boo the daylights out of Reigns. Anyone could have been out there and they would've still booed....

Except Daniel Bryan, I think.

Now here's something I do remember. Whilst rock is holding reigns hand high in the air and the booing continues there is this ever so distinctive look of disdain on The Rock's face! The last time I saw a "lost" look on The Rock is when he faced Hogan @ WM in Toronto and the crowd was going bananas for Hogan.

In the end, I feel really bad for Reigns. The booking of the Rumble and the way reigns won was so bad, IMO. What was the point of the Rusev spot? He didn't even hit Reigns he just ran at him and reigns threw him easily out. This happening made it seem, to me at least, weird that The Rock came out. Did he come out too early or what? Even Rocky coming out, for me, made it kind of weird and cheesy. You just won the Rumble, you are going to headline WrestleMania and you need The Rock to come out to help you get cheered? And your supposed to be a top babyface??????? What?! Reigns hadn't even done anything memorable in the Rumble itself, IMO. I don't hate Reigns. I'm not angry that he won. I am however angry in the way he was booked to win and the way the Rumble itself was booked. Very, very poorly in my eyes. How psychotic do you have to be to book the Rumble knowing Reigns would get booed because you bring in the Rock to try and save Reigns and you bring back Rusev for him to eliminate who is the hated foreign wrestler that's still undefeated. Mind you the crowd chanted "we want Rusev". And you book CROWD favorites Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose so severely poorly to help Reigns' victory look strong. It really sucks though because I think Brock Lesnar Vs. Daniel Bryan > Brock Lesnar Vs. Roman Reigns.

Believe that, Vince/WWE Creative/Steph/Trips.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say the Rumble itself wasn't too great at all. For the second straight year you pretty much knew who was winning the Rumble, whether you liked it or not. WWE is forcing Reigns on us even though he is no where near ready for a top spot. Watch his matches from the last year and tell me he's ready. No way. They had to have Bryan in and out before the match was half over because they hoped fans would "forget" about him and cheer Roman. Didn't happen. After Bryan was gone the only guys they wanted to see win were Ambrose and Ziggler and there was no way that was happening. (Dont get me wrong I like Ziggler, but you knew he wasn't winning) I truly hope the fans give Reigns the same treatment they gave Batista last year and that they force Vince & the gang to somehow change their plans again. But I fear Vince had to change his plans last year after the fans were so behind Bryan, so I think this year we are all kinda screwed and stuck with Reigns. Reigns vs Lesnar ending a Wrestlemania. What an awful thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes a very predictable rumble. It was unfortunate Bryan got hurt after WM because he is not going to sniff the title again. And he still has to be carefull because he returned to the ring too early. Brock is going to sell out to Reigns and go back to UFC. And the Cena/Rusev angle will play out like Cena/Lesnar. You want to save face BRING BACK THE DUDLEYS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Gabriel, real name Paul Lloyd, Jr., signed a developmental deal with the promotion in 2008, where he was asigned to the Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) promotion, WWE’s developmental territory at the time.
    In February of 2010, Gabriel competed in the first season of NXT, finishing third in the competition, before being called up to the main roster in June of 2010, joining “The Nexus” faction. Gabriel is a former three-time WWE Tag-Team Champion.
    We will update you as soon as more information becomes available on this story.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

To add to my post above:

Remember Heyman interrupting Steph & Trips while they were speaking of Sting? Heyman more or less said if you want to take Sting out, use Brock. It could simply be smoke & mirrors but this was something I forgot to mention in my lengthy post. I wouldn't want to see Lesnar Vs. Sting anyways. I mean, I was never really a fan of Sting so I could really care less WHAT they do with him. His time has come & gone, IMO. If he was going to finally come to WWE he should've done it several year's sooner, IMO.
    I can't help but think if we (and it looks like we will since the seed was planted last night) get a John Cena/Rusev feud which ultimately is leading to a match @ WrestleMania 31 that Cena will be the one to finally make Rusev lose by pinfall or submission. And I really hate the idea that Cena will take it away. He defeated Bray Wyatt last year and now he's going to be fed yet another young, up & coming talent? That leaves a bitter taste in my mouth..
    It is snowing ever so strongly outside as I type this, and the strong winds are making it look ever so fearsome & brutal outside. Let me go shovel some snow outside and think about how the 2015 Royal Rumble was booked as some shoveling fuel...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes a very predictable rumble. It was unfortunate Bryan got hurt after WM because he is not going to sniff the title again. And he still has to be carefull because he returned to the ring too early. Brock is going to sell out to Reigns and go back to UFC. And the Cena/Rusev angle will play out like Cena/Lesnar. You want to save face BRING BACK THE DUDLEYS.

Too be fair the WWE "creative" did Bryan NO favors after he won the title. His first and really only feud was against Kane? Really? I like Kane, but he can't be considered main event material anymore. And honestly it took WWE FOREVER to finally see that the fans wanted Bryan to have a run as champion. They teased it a few times, and instead of teasing they should have pulled the trigger way earlier. And I may be in the minority but I'd be perfectly fine having Cena beat Rusev at Mania. Hell I was happy he beat Wyatt last year. My only complaint is the WWE never did a champion Cena against Undertaker's streak. That was the big money match, but instead they wasted the end of the streak on Lesnar, a part timer who blows up in 5 minutes during the match. Hopefully Lesnar packs his bags and heads back to the UFC after wrestlemania. Good riddance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Was anyone else having streaming problems last night? I tried watching the first hour, but it kept loading continually through every match. Finally just was able to finish it up and thought the Royal Rumble match was poorly executed. They basically used the ending from the 2011 Royal Rumble.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall...ement-27037093

Arnold Schwarzenegger will be indcuted into the celebrity section of the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Page 805 of 856 FirstFirst ... 305705755795802803804805806807808815855 ... LastLast