Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 845 of 856 FirstFirst ... 345745795835842843844845846847848855 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Just so we have a running list..

2016 WWE Releases:
    Kyle Edwards
    Rich Brennan
    Wade Barrett
    Damien Sandow
    Zeb Colter
    Alex Riley
    Hornswoggle
    El Torito
    Cameron
    Cody Rhodes
    Adam Rose

2016 NXT Releases:
    Bull Dempsey
    Marcus Louis
    Sylvester Lefort
    Solomon Crowe
    Alex Reyes (Announcer)

If I've forgotten anyone else released in the current year then please add them to ... the list.

Side note, I expect to add Ryback soon enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Ziggler (Nick Nemeth) has been with the main roster for the better part of 11 years, first under his birth name, then the Spirit Squad, and has had the Dolph Ziggler gimmick for almost a decade. Signed a new deal last year, so he's sticking around. He's got a movie coming out that he did with Rusev & Kane. Ryback & Swag will probably be gone next.

Dont forget he was Kerwin White's Caddy also

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Cody Rhodes shocked the entire WWE Universe when he revealed that he had requested his release from the company.
    That release was granted by Vince McMahon and co. yesterday, with the WWE releasing a statement on their website wishing Rhodes all the best in his future endeavours.
    Cody's request to leave the WWE came straight out of the blue, with a return from Stardust to his Cody Rhodes character looking like it would be just days away. However, that wasn't the case, as he revealed in a tell-all post on his Twitter account last night.

During his post, Rhodes spoke about how the WWE weren't even giving him a chance to ditch Stardust and bring Cody back.
    "In the past six months, I had pleaded with WWE Creative and both of my bosses to roll the dice and once again let me be Cody Rhodes. I had pitched to every writer on staff like a door-to-door salesman on how, why and when," he said.

Unfortunately, while people did help, those that were in charge just didn't care.
    "Both 'head writers' of RAW and SmackDown (one pretending to be Brian Gerwitz and the other too busy hitting on developmental divas) continued to not return my pitches and emails, and in face-to-face encounters tried to big league me by pretending to be on their clearly off-powered laptops."
    It seems like Rhodes was also disheartened by the fact that Vince McMahon and Triple H no longer saw him as a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contender - not in the league to even get a try.
    "My goal in pro wrestling has always been to win the WWE Championship (the one accolade in the game my father never obtained) and for a decade i tried to convince Vince and HHH that i could be their star player...but it seems we have reached the point where neither saw that in me," he added.
    That is a great shame, because Cody Rhodes is one of the most talented guys in the ring and on the mic in the WWE, and it is criminal he never really got his shot as a main event player.
    It seems that Cody had finally had enough, with becoming Stardust being the last straw.
    "So there I was...having done everything I possibly could for 10 years to make the most out of both large opportunities and half-cocked ones like 'paint up like your brother'".
    "Chicken s$$t into chicken salad became my specialty."
    Cody Rhodes is gone, and that is the best thing he could've done for his career. In the meantime, let's just marvel at the time he gave one of the best backstage interviews in WWE history.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just so we have a running list..

2016 WWE Releases:
    Kyle Edwards
    Rich Brennan
    Wade Barrett
    Damien Sandow
    Zeb Colter
    Alex Riley
    Hornswoggle
    El Torito
    Cameron
    Cody Rhodes
    Adam Rose
    The Brooklyn Brawler* added

2016 NXT Releases:
    Bull Dempsey
    Marcus Louis
    Sylvester Lefort
    Solomon Crowe
    Alex Reyes (Announcer)

If I've forgotten anyone else released in the current year then please add them to ... the list.

Side note, I expect to add Ryback soon enough.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Santino Marella
    Peter Howard
    Magno
    Rich Brennan
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 05-23-2016 at 09:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, GG.

2016 WWE Releases:
    Kyle Edwards
    Rich Brennan
    Wade Barrett
    Damien Sandow
    Zeb Colter
    Alex Riley
    Hornswoggle
    El Torito
    Cameron
    Cody Rhodes
    Adam Rose
    The Brooklyn Brawler
    Santino Marella

2016 NXT Releases:
    Bull Dempsey
    Marcus Louis
    Sylvester Lefort
    Solomon Crowe
    Alex Reyes (Announcer)
    Peter Howard
    Magno

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I hope Styles does not become a paid stoop now. He should of beat Owens on RAw and been in the MIB match

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wasn't Styles pulled recently from live events? If he really is hurt then the LAST match he should be in is a "Money in the Bank" match.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jessicaleigh1117's Items on eBay

I may be the only one but I am already sick of Enzio and Big Cass , can't believe the Dudleys jobbed for them last night

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^ coupuh hatas... coupuh hatas..

Page 845 of 856 FirstFirst ... 345745795835842843844845846847848855 ... LastLast