Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 785 of 856 FirstFirst ... 285685735775782783784785786787788795835 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is she?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SHe is on that horrible Real Housewives of Atlanta show. She is a stoop

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I was overwhelmed with joy... I thought it was the return of "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin...

And then I learned it was yet ANOTHER humdrum reality tv "star" on our beloved weekly wrestling show. WWE, why do you put me/us through those shenanigans? Don't you know it kills me inside every time? I tune into RAW to see WRESTLING not stupid fricken reality tv "stars". Prior to her showing up, the E was prostituting out air time to some guy in the front row who has a reality tv show on USA that airs after RAW. I understand you have to play ball with the USA network but really, ya had some other virtually unknown reality tv "star" as your special guest too? CMON, vinny mac, you're better than that. Those fans in the crowd deserve better and wrestling fans watching around the world deserve better.

How awesome did Ziggler sell that RKO? Only he could sell an RKO like that! And I guess Kofi..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Late breaking news. According to LoP, WWE Ring Announcer Justin Roberts has not been re-signed to his contract which (I assume) ended tonight. So technically he wasn't fired, rather his contract was up and the E did not renew.

I never liked his voice. Irked me the way he would scream words. Like when he'd announce John Cena or say eliminated during the Royal Rumble or a match. I'm probably in the majority here with disliking him but after I had "The Fink", it just doesn't get any better than him. Actually, Lilian Garcia is my all-time second favorite ring announcer. And I thought David Penzer did a fine job for WCW too! For whatever reason I just did not like Roberts' announcing skills.

I wonder who will become new ring announcer? Lilian Garcia returning full-time? I find that hard to believe. Maybe Rene Young? Although to me she seems like she was a quiet voice but as they say "don't judge a book by it's cover". All I hope is that it is NOT.....Jojo....UGH.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read this on 24W hope it is not true

We’ve got an exclusive update on the health and in-ring future of Daniel Bryan.
    Back in May, we broke the story that Daniel Bryan was undergoing minimally invasive neck surgery, which was expected to keep him out for less than two months. During the recovery, Bryan experienced difficulty regaining strength in his right arm. He was originally against a second surgery and attempted to heal the injury through rehabilitation. Last month while doing promotional work for Total Divas, Brie Bella said Bryan wouldn’t need another surgery.
    The latest as of Monday night is that Bryan is seeing no improvement with his arm. Backstage at RAW from Atlanta, a lot of the talent was talking about the fact Bryan may be getting the “Tommy John Surgery.”
    The medical term for the procedure is as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) reconstruction, which is a surgical graft procedure in which the ulnar collateral ligament in the medial elbow is replaced with a tendon from elsewhere in the body”. (WebMD)
    The typical recovery for Tommy John Surgery is 6-12 months depending on the physical activity the athlete is involved in.
    It is still not known if he will ever wrestle again, as this injury, prevents him from being cleared to wrestle. WWE’s creative team is still working under the assumption that Bryan won’t be back in action any time soon and are not factoring him into any creative plans

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always wondered why DB didn't wear elbow pads. The corner of his elbow always looked bad, like the equivalent to the cauliflower ear. Something weird was up with the corners of his elbows. Sad news. Wish him a speedy recovery.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is cool

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This video is pure awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SHe is on that horrible Real Housewives of Atlanta show. She is a stoop

Now that is why I wouldn't know who she is.

Late breaking news. According to LoP, WWE Ring Announcer Justin Roberts has not been re-signed to his contract which (I assume) ended tonight. So technically he wasn't fired, rather his contract was up and the E did not renew.

I never liked his voice. Irked me the way he would scream words. Like when he'd announce John Cena or say eliminated during the Royal Rumble or a match. I'm probably in the majority here with disliking him but after I had "The Fink", it just doesn't get any better than him. Actually, Lilian Garcia is my all-time second favorite ring announcer. And I thought David Penzer did a fine job for WCW too! For whatever reason I just did not like Roberts' announcing skills.

I wonder who will become new ring announcer? Lilian Garcia returning full-time? I find that hard to believe. Maybe Rene Young? Although to me she seems like she was a quiet voice but as they say "don't judge a book by it's cover". All I hope is that it is NOT.....Jojo....UGH.

I wouldn't want Renee Young because she is a great Play by Play announcer and the WWE doesn't need to change that. Maybe Eden Stiles will replace him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya know somethin'... I kinda miss "The Big Guy" Ryback. I really miss "Bad News" Barrett but Daniel Bryan is dearly missed. Roman too

Page 785 of 856 FirstFirst ... 285685735775782783784785786787788795835 ... LastLast