Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 821 of 856 FirstFirst ... 321721771811818819820821822823824831 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

I'm hoping...if they hold out long enough...that the Chamber is for the IC Title. Would really help keep the title at a high level. Go with Barrett, Neville, Ziggler, Sheamus, Ambrose & a returning Miz.
    Though I'm guessing Rollins, Reigns, Orton, Ambrose, Kane & Big Show for WWE Title......meh :S

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I think Reigns was hurt more himself on the spear to Kane than Kane was.

Commentator's Table 1
    Reigns 0

Like your idea too, dakidder. Only I'd replace Miz with Stardust.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Didn't watch Raw, opting for Mets-Cubs, but I was keeping track online.

Not surprised Daniel Bryan vacated the IC title, and from what I read, he sounds again like this may be it.

Have to agree with DaKidder that they can use the Elimination Chamber special on 5/31 for the now-vacant title, using former US & IC champs like Barrett, Swagger, Cesaro, Sheamus, Ambrose, & either Miz or Stardust or Truth. If they go with the WWE World title, and force Rollins to defend 2 weeks after Payback, it'd be Rollins, Orton, Ambrose, Kane, Reigns, and Barrett or Show.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

At this point it seems like DB should get 100% healed before he even attempts another comeback to the ring in my opinion. Just isn't worth it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I didn't get to watch the NXT PPV live but saw some videos on FB where Somoa Joe came out. I can't wait until RAWgets to RAW and hear all those JOE's Gonna Kill You chants!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the WWE spent a year basically having Rusev crush everyone and then they basically have Cena destroy him. Then Cena and the US title get dumped on by a n00b. So they do all that work to build up Rusev and the title and end up burying Rusev, hurting the belt, and making Cena look bad which was something they didn't want to do against Rusev. Even when they have a storyline that seems to go somewhere they still end up blowing it in the end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the WWE spent a year basically having Rusev crush everyone and then they basically have Cena destroy him. Then Cena and the US title get dumped on by a n00b. So they do all that work to build up Rusev and the title and end up burying Rusev, hurting the belt, and making Cena look bad which was something they didn't want to do against Rusev. Even when they have a storyline that seems to go somewhere they still end up blowing it in the end.

Cena lost the US Title? Did this happen on SD!? I usually don't want SD. I agree with you about the E's handling of Rusev. But when you say that some people want to say that Cena did do the "job" for him. I would've never let Rusev feud with Cena unless it was for the WWE WHC.
    Hopefully @ Elimination Chamber, Owens beats Cena. Oh, look, another young kid being paired with Cena. Hmm.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What pwaldo means is that Owens beat Cena down, then stepped on the US belt and held the NXT belt high. Owens ain't exactly a spring chicken, either, ya know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What pwaldo means is that Owens beat Cena down, then stepped on the US belt and held the NXT belt high. Owens ain't exactly a spring chicken, either, ya know.

Thanks for clarifying that, makes sense now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Been a while since I commented over here, but made my way back for the time being, lol. All I have to say about the WWE since Punk left is ........... YAWN! (and while I am a big Punk fan, even then it was stale) We all know how all the PPVs will end up, especially with WWE possibly flubbing up and announcing the new IC champ for upcoming house shows (I hope they change their minds after that got out, and I wont spoil but a quick search on google will get ya all the info you need). Rollins vs Ambrose should have been done 5 months ago (and not interfered with by Wyatt), now it just seems they are revisiting that feud because they cant come up with something new and need a hold-over until Brock comes back to win the Championship he will sit on and show up once a month on any WWE programing ..... again..... and don't get me started on that Tamina bodyguard BS that they are re-hashing for the 3rd time is it now? Each week I get my hopes up that this week they will start to turn at least one storyline around to something interesting but alas, it never is. I haven't watched Smakdown in ages even because its just 30 minutes of replaying raw and 5 matches that never end without some interference or something stupid. Its sad when TNA, a company that has Vince Russo as its head of creative, is bankrupt, on its last leg, recently got cancelled come sept possibly, yet they have better storyines than WWE now. (and I aint saying TNA is all that good either, lol)
    Last edited by CamaroPat; 05-23-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Page 821 of 856 FirstFirst ... 321721771811818819820821822823824831 ... LastLast