Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 602 of 856 FirstFirst ... 102502552592599600601602603604605612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Can't wait for Raw to start in a little bit. I wonder who will make some special appearances tonight.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Face Del Rio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heel Del Rio
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nccstud's Items on eBay

Maybe I missed something but I thought last night's Raw was supposed to be something Great.....I was greatly disappointed......anyone else have any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Looks like Eve is done for real saw this on 24W

Following her title loss to Kaitlyn on Monday’s 20th Anniversary RAW and her subsequent “quitting” of WWE during a backstage interview that aired on the WWE mobile app, Eve Torres is in fact leaving the company.
    Torres reportedly approached Vince McMahon last month and informed him of her intentions to depart the company. It was decided that she would stick around while they could wrap up her program with Kaitlyn and the decision was made in the past week for their match to take place on the 20th Anniversary of RAW.
    Eve is engaged to “MMA royalty” Rener Gracie and will be the new face of the Gracie Academy’s “Women Empowered” self-defense program.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even in the 80's til the beginning of Raw I always watched and stayed loyal.But I cannot say enough how boring Raw has become.Other than the Rock who was so so compared to his old self Raw sucked.The cena/Ziggler was a good match but as always interference.Can we get any clean matches without the shield or big E and other nonsense,How about a clean win or loss

Maybe I missed something but I thought last night's Raw was supposed to be something Great.....I was greatly disappointed......anyone else have any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a recent Ryback interview for those who are interested

Ryback recently spoke with The Phoenix New Times. Here are some highlights from the interview.
    How confident he is in eventually winning the WWE title: “I know it’s going to happen, it’s only a matter of time. I’ve been a fan my entire life and growing up watching this and its going to be surreal moment and I’m going to take every second of it in. And I look forward to waking up every day the WWE champion.”
    His match with Team Hell No vs. The Shield at TLC: “I’m very proud of that. Daniel Bryan is one guy that I’m pretty close with in the WWE, him and Wade Barrett. But to be a part of that match with Kane and The Shield… I firmly believe that those three men [are] extremely talented and when they eventually go on their own, all of them are going to be a big part of the WWE for many years to come. So to go out there and have that kind of match with everyone, it’s a tremendous honor. And it was a very physical hard-hitting match. And that crowd in Brooklyn was hot. It felt good to be a part of that.”
    If he was a fan of Goldberg: “I was a fan of his. I think he was unbelievable and exciting and fun to watch. But I truly, truly love this and have a passion for this and want to be as great as this as I could possibly be. I love money and want to make millions upon millions of dollars, and I’m going to. But at the end of the day, I’m going to be in WWE. I’ve said it at the beginning, I want to be part of WWE for the rest of my life. And I don’t know Bill Goldberg personally, so I don’t know exactly how he feels about wrestling and whatnot, but I can just tell you how I feel, and I think at the end how I feel is what’s going to be what separates me from Goldberg ultimately when my career is winding down. He was a huge draw and hopefully I can be as big if not bigger of a draw as he was in his prime. It motivates me and I look forward to outdoing him in any way possible. It’s never been a negative thing in my mind.”

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Anyone watching Raw tonight?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm watching it for now (will DVR the last hour or so).

The Rock segment was awesome, especially with the Manti Te'o line.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I'm watching it for now (will DVR the last hour or so).

The Rock segment was awesome, especially with the Manti Te'o line.

I plan on watching all three hours tonight, but I will agree that so far The Rock's segment has been the only redeeming moment tonight.

Also... I hate to say this, but Ryback is much more entertaining when he sticks to "feed me more". I still find his in ring performance entertaining, but his mic skills are lacking.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Big E is pretty good at making me want to see his head get brogue kicked off!!!

-Robert Lewis

Page 602 of 856 FirstFirst ... 102502552592599600601602603604605612652702 ... LastLast