Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 619 of 856 FirstFirst ... 119519569609616617618619620621622629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Cena is hurt but wrestling tonight.Thank go0dness for 3 hour block of Family Guy on TBS to get thru the dull 3 hours of Raw.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Punk = boringgggggggg

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Agree, it's really shown just how bad the product is without Punk to save us for a little bit of the show.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Undertaker update

he Undertaker appears to have been written off WWE TV for the foreseeable future after being destroyed by The Shield on last Friday’s SmackDown. WWE officials are interested in having The Undertaker wrestle a match at this year’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.
    As for who The Undertaker will wrestle at WrestleMania XXX in 2014, the early frontrunners are John Cena and Ryback.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Just watching now and the Daniel Bryan/Ryback was pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who is the brunette that dances with Fandango?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks like Jerry The King Lawler is confirmed to wrestle at a independent wrestling show later this month.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

With Dolph Ziggler not medically cleared to wrestle due to his concussion I wonder if they will change the match to a #1 contender ladder match?

“I didn’t even remember Monday until I watched Raw when I got home,” the champion revealed, in reference to the injury, which he sustained when he interfered in a match between Jack Swagger and Big E Langston. “I don’t even remember traveling from Raw to SmackDown. I don’t remember Tuesday. I remember AJ and Big E taking me to the airport on Wednesday morning.”

“I was told I interfered in a match and tried to get my hands on a ladder,” said Ziggler, piecing together the timeline. “When I bent over to grab it, Jack Swagger kicked me in the head.”
    Happily, Ziggler is on the mend since returning home, and his condition is improving.
”I feel a lot better today,” The Showoff told WWE.com of his recovery process. “Yesterday I had a bad headache. Today, I have a slight headache.”
    While Ziggler’s suffered concussions before in his career, he said this was by far the worst.
    “I didn’t know what day it was; I didn’t know what month it was.” he said. “I’ve had a couple of concussions before and just had a headache. I’ve never not remembered entire days, like someone in a movie.”

SCF Rewards
    Country

With Dolph Ziggler not medically cleared to wrestle due to his concussion I wonder if they will change the match to a #1 contender ladder match?

Concussion isn't legit in my opinion... it was originally reported by WWE.com... I don't believe any major injuries that is reported by WWE for the most part. Like Cena's heel injury. It's just part of the storyline. I don't think WWE would openingly come out and say that one of their guys is legit hurt unless it's like a major tear that is going to keep them out for a long period of time... Just my take on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Snake will return

FOX Sports South has posted a new article looking at DDP’s work helping Jake “The Snake” Roberts resurrect his health and career.
    “’This is it. If you don’t get it done, you’re going to die,’” Roberts told himself before moving into DDP’s Accountability crib. “I mean, when you want to die, you can shut yourself down to that point. There’s no doubt in my mind I could do that to myself to die. Give up.”
    The big news from the interview was Jake Roberts announcing he’ll be in the 2014 Royal Rumble:
    “I’m announcing that right now. I’ll be in the Royal Rumble next year, count on it… I worked too hard in this business to go out that way. So I guess we’re going to have to take a victory lap. I’m definitely coming back.”
    Jake had previously expressed interest in next year’s Rumble, but now he’s saying it’s “definitely” happening. DDP, one of Jake’s strongest supporters, says Jake is constantly surprised at his progress.
    “Every day, this guy is getting stronger and stronger,” Page said. “He’s like, ‘How is that happening?’

Page 619 of 856 FirstFirst ... 119519569609616617618619620621622629669719 ... LastLast